Gonzalo Higuaín (124 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's right, he doesn't.
Really Dai? Disliking my post for stating the obvious. He's a fragile, mentally weak player. He is not a killer or an assassin type, and he does tend to let himself go. I think that much has been pretty evident throughout his career.

I'm legitimately concerned that no one will want to take him off our hands, considering the disappointing season he's having, the age factor, and his high wages.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Really Dai? Disliking my post for stating the obvious. He's a fragile, mentally weak player. He is not a killer or an assassin type, and he does tend to let himself go. I think that much has been pretty evident throughout his career.
Yes, because quitting the NT has to do shit all with being mentally weak. With the amount of hate he gets from his own people i'd have called it quits way earlier. May they hate someone else instead. I doubt he's losing out on any titles anyway.

Really B81? You are so overly sensetive with dislikes? You give them out each time someone dares to criticise your precious boy Dybala, deserved or not.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, because quitting the NT has to do shit all with being mentally weak. With the amount of hate he gets from his own people i'd have called it quits way earlier. May they hate someone else instead. I doubt he's losing out on any titles anyway.

Really B81? You are so overly sensetive with dislikes? You give them out each time someone dares to criticise your precious boy Dybala, deserved or not.
They're going to criticize him anyway. I do agree that he's not going to miss out on any titles with Argentina.

I was just yanking your chain regarding the dislike. Juventinoo gave me like 10 in a row the other day :lol3::barza:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree:

And then we get the argument all the time from Messi fanbois, that he is the GOAT, because he can dribble 5 players and then score or set up a tap-in for a teammate. Unlike guys like Cristiano who only score those tap-ins 3:

Yeah, Messi does it all the time against the minnows of La Liga and in CL group stage. His knockout record for Argentina is awful, his CL knockout record is mediocre as fuck compared to what he does in group stage and even worse compared to Ronaldo.

Those chances people bash Higgy for missing. Not one was set-up by Messi. Messi did fuck all in every single one of those finals Argentina lost. He did nothing in the knockouts in 2010, 2014, 2018. He’s vanished for 3 straight years in CL QFs as well. 6 games, 0 goals or assists, Barca out 3 times.
Has he retired for good though? Or is he going to come back like the certain someone in his team?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So let me get this straight:

- in order to get rid of him, we loan him to meelan and exchange Caldara for Bonucci (say all you like, but Bonucci was connected to the Higuain-deal)
- meelan cut short the loan and we loan him to Chelsea, with an option
- the coach that wanted him at Chelsea, is most likely to be sacked before the end of the season;
- And we run the risk of getting stuck with him (which is become more likely day by day)
- We also have bonehead on 6/M contract (an improved contract)
- While losing the most talented young defender in Italy

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So let me get this straight:

- in order to get rid of him, we loan him to meelan and exchange Caldara for Bonucci (say all you like, but Bonucci was connected to the Higuain-deal)
- meelan cut short the loan and we loan him to Chelsea, with an option
- the coach that wanted him at Chelsea, is most likely to be sacked before the end of the season;
- And we run the risk of getting stuck with him (which is become more likely day by day)
- We also have bonehead on 6/M contract (an improved contract)
- While losing the most talented young defender in Italy
More like most talented hospital patient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)