Gonzalo Higuaín (129 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Player/coach Senor Messi
What has Messi to do all with this?

He is the biggest reason why Argentina reached all of the previous finals. He's also the sole why Argentina even qualified the 2018 WC.

He performs, others need to step up too since it's a 11v11 sport.

It's a shame that Messi never had the likes of Valdano/Burruchaga who could provide support.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Messi is the biggest reason why Argentina reached all of the previous finals. He's also the sole why Argentina even qualified the 2018 WC.

He performs, others need to step up too since it's a 11v11 sport.

It's a shame that Messi never had the likes of Valdano/Burruchaga who could provide support.
In 2018, He messed up against Iceland and was non existent vs Croatia.
His World Cup knockout record is awful.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Idk. Messi almost never plays exceptionally good whenever i watch Argentina and leaves a lot to be desired most of the time. That he's captain and walks around on the pitch like he couldn't care less at times i dislike as well.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
In 2018, He messed up against Iceland and was non existent vs Croatia.
His World Cup knockout record is awful.
The entire Argentina were non-existent and Messi got them out from group stage after a great game vs. Nigeria.

He was also their best player against France, but Argentina still lost due to their pathetic defense.

Messi reached a World Cup finals and only lost due to Higuain's misses and Germany being far superior team.

How exactly is that a terrible knock-out record?

Idk. Messi almost never plays exceptionally good whenever i watch Argentina and leaves a lot to be desired most of the time. That he's captain and walks around on the pitch like he couldn't care less at times i dislike as well.
Lol

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He is the most talented player of all time imo, but he is also a shameless stat padder. Just as a reference
41DAFE8B-F443-4657-8BB7-0538F605BD4C.jpeg

And:

- - - Updated - - -

The entire Argentina were non-existent and Messi got them out from group stage after a great game vs. Nigeria.

He was also their best player against France, but Argentina still lost due to their pathetic defense.

Messi reached a World Cup finals and only lost due to Higuain's misses and Germany being far superior team.

How exactly is that a terrible knock-out record?

Lol
Fantastic revisionism, Messi was great in the 2014 group stage and in the Rof16 but went AWOL vs Belgium and Argentina only went through because of Higuain’s great goal.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
A very talented striker, but imo he’s always been mentally weak. That’s why Mandzukic has had a more successful career overall, despite not being as good of a footballer.

Higuain was the more gifted player but Mandzu is a winner.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

And then we get the argument all the time from Messi fanbois, that he is the GOAT, because he can dribble 5 players and then score or set up a tap-in for a teammate. Unlike guys like Cristiano who only score those tap-ins :lol3:

Yeah, Messi does it all the time against the minnows of La Liga and in CL group stage. His knockout record for Argentina is awful, his CL knockout record is mediocre as fuck compared to what he does in group stage and even worse compared to Ronaldo.

Those chances people bash Higgy for missing. Not one was set-up by Messi. Messi did fuck all in every single one of those finals Argentina lost. He did nothing in the knockouts in 2010, 2014, 2018. He’s vanished for 3 straight years in CL QFs as well. 6 games, 0 goals or assists, Barca out 3 times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 121)