Gonzalo Higuaín (40 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm probably in the minority, but I would love to have him back. We only have one true CF

Getting him off our books is good for our finances so I'm fine either way although it'd be cool if he did come.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm probably in the minority, but I would love to have him back. We only have one true CF

Getting him off our books is good for our finances so I'm fine either way although it'd be cool if he did come.
Him and Ronaldo never developed great understanding playing together at Real, nor did him and Dybala here. He wouldn't suit us now.

I've never been a huge fan of him, but I am grateful for the goals he scored here and all the success we had with him. He worked his socks off for this team. His weight issues were annoying to start both seasons, but he was a model professional in every other regard.

Hope he tears up the PL for the next few years, to finish up his career.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
If he didnt lose his motivation he would never have left.For me he was top 3 strikers in the world when signed.But something clearly happened ( personal issues) and he lost his fitness and lost his super powers.Excelent first season and decent then.If we manage to sell for more than 30 i will be very happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)