Gonzalo Higuaín (35 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Is Albanian even a thing? :snoop:
:lol:

Anyway I feel bad for Gonzalo but we have ronaldo now

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you are a fan of his or not, I think that he certainly deserves better than to be loaned out to Milan. 55 goals in 2 years is nothing to sneeze at. Dude's being treated like Amauri for some reason.
I doubt we'd loan him without an obligation. Also what if he wants to stay in Italy? We don't really know the narrative but as long as we are getting what we want, that's what should matter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whether you are a fan of his or not, I think that he certainly deserves better than to be loaned out to Milan. 55 goals in 2 years is nothing to sneeze at. Dude's being treated like Amauri for some reason.
Oh yes, I feel so awful for the guy being paid millions of dollars to play a sport and being forced to live in Milano. Poor fella.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh yes, I feel so awful for the guy being paid millions of dollars to play a sport and being forced to live in Milano. Poor fella.
1. Milano is horrible. I sure as fuck would much rather live in Turin.
2. Higuain has been paid millions of dollars to play football for over a decade. He could do that everywhere.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:
Hope we loan him to Sassuolo instead.

- - - Updated - - -

2. Higuain has been paid millions of dollars to play football for over a decade. He could do that everywhere.
But I have it on good authority that Turin is a shit city. Especially for those with millions of dollars.

Manchester and Liverpool other hand. Amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

because it was a retarded transfer to begin with :) only dolts didn't see it at that time. Can't wait to see his fat ass out
He is still our player. Don't get yourself banned again already. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
By what standard is Milano horrible?

- - - Updated - - -

Where in my comment did I say that you should feel pity for the guy?
You implied it by saying he deserves better. Can’t really get much better than what he’s got

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But I have it on good authority that Turin is a shit city. Especially for those with millions of dollars.

Manchester and Liverpool other hand. Amazing.
:D

I've never been to either Manchester or Liverpool, but England as a whole just does not sound appealing.

By what standard is Milano horrible?

You implied it by saying he deserves better. Can’t really get much better than what he’s got
My standard. I don't like it at all. Liking a city is always subjective anyway. Maybe Higgy's a fan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah I don't understand it at all either. Beast of a player, love him.

Hope he stays, but I know it's highly unlikely now. And I suppose we do need to cash in on him :\
I dont have anything against Higuain, in fact i think he did very well and could have been better if we didnt had that disfunctional midfield... but unluckily for him, CR7 became available in a weird twist of fate...and now he must be out.

Im pretty sure the board didnt planned it this way and he was going to be here 3 seasons at minimum... but CR7 changes everything and we cant afford to have him benched. DC and Dybs will be starters alongside CR7, who will most likely play a lot of games... so Hoiguain will be warming the bench a lot.

If allegri needs to decide between Higuain and mandzukic, we all know he will prefer Mandz since he is one of his favourite players, and to be honest, eh would complement a CR7 variant way better than Higuain. WHile Higuain scores more, in the end he is an expeensive CR7 variant... while Mandzukic offers other options just in case we need them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)