Gonzalo Higuaín (24 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Di Marzio:

Gonzalo and his brother Nicolas Higuaín, will meet Juventus today to establish the conditions of the player's exit before they begin dealing with other clubs. They have come to understand that Pipita no longer has a place at Juventus.
I thought we been dealing with other clubs for weeks now receiving multiple offers and Higuain himself already said he doesn't want to leave on loan, wants a commission from Juve and will not sign for less than 8mln/yr. Someone is lying here.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Di Marzio:

Gonzalo and his brother Nicolas Higuaín, will meet Juventus today to establish the conditions of the player's exit before they begin dealing with other clubs. They have come to understand that Pipita no longer has a place at Juventus.
Our biggest transfer ever no longer has a place at the club after a mere 2 seasons. :rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our biggest transfer ever no longer has a place at the club after a mere 2 seasons. :rofl:
Was thinking about this the other day. Strange considering the hype created when he came. Now, he is no longer wanted.

I wonder if Ronaldo said he didn't want him. (Far-fetched, I know)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Was thinking about this the other day. Strange considering the hype created when he came. Now, he is no longer wanted.

I wonder if Ronaldo said he didn't want him. (Far-fetched, I know)
Yeah, I don’t think Ronaldo gives a fuck about whether Higuain leaves or stays. But if you get a better striker, why let Higuain rot on the bench when you can still get some value out of him?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I don’t think Ronaldo gives a fuck about whether Higuain leaves or stays. But if you get a better striker, why let Higuain rot on the bench when you can still get some value out of him?
It just seems strange that two years ago we broke mercato records with 94m purchase of him...55 goals later, we want him out. He didn't really do anything wrong, thats the funny part. It's not like he failed to deliver. He did well.

Such a bizarre twist IMHO.

Jul 20, 2012
It just seems strange that two years ago we broke mercato records with 94m purchase of him...55 goals later, we want him out. He didn't really do anything wrong, thats the funny part. It's not like he failed to deliver. He did well.

Well out of all our forwards he becomes the least needed if you think about it. And while I'd love to have him rotate with Ronaldo, we can't afford his wages on the bench and I doubt he'd settle

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Yeah I don't understand it at all either. Beast of a player, love him.

Hope he stays, but I know it's highly unlikely now. And I suppose we do need to cash in on him :\

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

What alexjuventino said. There’s no way we could predict Ronaldo would want to come here. Say you ask your really cute neighbor out on a date and then later that day you run into Dua Lipa and she says she wants you, you can’t say no so you gotta dump the neighbor.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah I don't understand it at all either. Beast of a player, love him.

Hope he stays, but I know it's highly unlikely now. And I suppose we do need to cash in on him :\

It's unfortunate for Higuain, but Ronaldo's only possible position now is that of CF. You can't expect a player of Higuain's stature to be okay with only playing some of the time, so it's natural for us to try to sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

What alexjuventino said. There’s no way we could predict Ronaldo would want to come here. Say you ask your really cute neighbor out on a date and then later that day you run into Dua Lipa and she says she wants you, you can’t say no so you gotta dump the neighbor.
The obvious answer in that scenario is a threesome, dude.

Jul 20, 2012
You dump your neighbor and tell her your Grandpa died, take out Dua and then you take your neighbor out another day. Boom bang, two dates and u got to fuck Dua lipa

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Both.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, I'm no fan of Dua Lipa so I'd probably keep the neighbor.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Whether you are a fan of his or not, I think that he certainly deserves better than to be loaned out to Milan. 55 goals in 2 years is nothing to sneeze at. Dude's being treated like Amauri for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)