Gonzalo Higuaín (22 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ofcourse. Shitkunts haggled over Sarri's measly release clause all summer.

As if they were gonna bail us out with our blunder by paying €60M for a 31 yr old. Fuck them an fuck the mercato

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
"Tra i giocatori attualmente in attività, solamente Ronaldo (395), Messi (383), Ibrahimovic (268) e Cavani (228), hanno segnato più gol di Gonzalo #Higuain (218) nei migliori 5 campionati europei. Valore" - OPTA

So only Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra and Cavani have scored more goals than him in top 5 leagues.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"Tra i giocatori attualmente in attività, solamente Ronaldo (395), Messi (383), Ibrahimovic (268) e Cavani (228), hanno segnato più gol di Gonzalo #Higuain (218) nei migliori 5 campionati europei. Valore" - OPTA

So only Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra and Cavani have scored more goals than him in top 5 leagues.
Out of the players who are still active today, yes.

But he's a big fat oaf, though, right Tuz? A failure, a "blunder", with his 55 goals for us in 2 seasons?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuck this mercato? Why? It’s the best we’ve had since 2001...easily.
Ronaldo aside, this has been a typicla marrota and patrici mercato. getting quality freebies, looking for deals for young talent and pouncing on market opportunities. which is an awesome thing because his mercatos have been consistently amazing for past 8 seasons now.

Ronaldo overshadowing that doesnt change the fact its been a typical marotta mercato. i have full faith in him to deliver

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Out of the players who are still active today, yes.

But he's a big fat oaf, though, right Tuz? A failure, a "blunder", with his 55 goals for us in 2 seasons?
But but but he was only decisive for us in Serie A. And we probably wouldn’t have won it last season anyway, if it wasn’t for his goals.

But he’s not decisive for us in the CL right? He pretty much sealed our passage to the CL final with his goals against Monaco, spared our blushes in the group stage against Sporting when we were playing like absolute ass and dragged us through against Tottenham with great performances in both legs. But yeah nah, he sucks and is fat and is overrated etc etc.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
did he empty his locker already? on the plane yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain has been great here. Only reason we have to sell him is Ronaldo. When you have the opportunity to buy Cristiano you do it every time.
i dont think so. he was rumored to leave even before the Ronaldo rumors started and we were linked to Morata, Martial etc. he just costs too much

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The whole reason we are probably considering selling Rugani or Caldara is this guy. We are panicking that we won't be able to get rid of him.

It's understandable. We need to find a club that fits 3 characteristics:

1. Rich enough to be able to afford him.
2. Attractive enough as a destination for Higuain to accept the move.
3. Dumb enough not to realise he is useless.

Sarri is our only hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Few days ago it was 100 million now it is 95 million
I think it was 90.

Apr 29, 2006
@Juliano13

That is far from the truth.

Higuain is a top CF, he isn't useless. In fact he could be very useful to us too, should we keep him.

Both Milan and Chelsea lack a forward of his quality. Are they ambitious enough to invest is the question. Morata might somehow improve under Sarri, but I doubt he would give him a 35+ goals season, like our 'useless' forward did.

Milan are done. Their captain wants out, they have roster that screams mediocrity and cannot afford one top player. Ambition is out of that place, as is hope - since they aren't preparing to compete, at least not in the short-medium term.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
@Juliano13

That is far from the truth.

Higuain is a top CF, he isn't useless. In fact he could be very useful to us too, should we keep him.

Both Milan and Chelsea lack a forward of his quality. Are they ambitious enough to invest is the question. Morata might somehow improve under Sarri, but I doubt he would give him a 35+ goals season, like our 'useless' forward did.

Milan are done. Their captain wants out, they have roster that screams mediocrity and cannot afford one top player. Ambition is out of that place, as is hope - since they aren't preparing to compete, at least not in the short-medium term.
I am exaggerating but only a little bit. That's what's funny.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Maurizio Sarri: “Higuain? I’m waiting for the best version of Morata. He has improved a lot in the friendlies in Australia, so I’m satisfied and I’m confident in him for the future.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)