Gonzalo Higuaín (22 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
damn dont remember me that.

This Bonucci deal throws everything out of the window.
I wanna cry and wanna know whose fecker that want Bonucci back in Juventus.
He is screwing our mercato.
Together with that bitch of Marina Granovskaia.
Just close the fecking deal for Higuain and Rugani!
Give us 90-100m for both and go your fucking way! I don't wanna see our players at Milan!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We need to give away Caldara to get rid of this guy :lol:
Nightmare
idiotic,moronic and so on!
So we have to give away our best young cb just to sell Higuain when they need to get rid of Bonucci no matter what?

If I were Marotta I would play this way: "trade Bonucci for Higuain+21 or screw off and keep Bonucci at 10m/year"

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So we’ll give him a 4 year contract with 6.5m.
Khedira, Benatia, Mandzukic, Matuidi none of them will have resale value next year and none of them will leave! Great.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nobody wants him :howler:

He had a bad season, no way around it.
Yes he was so bad that he scored 23 goals and had 8 assists. Including 3 goals and an assist to get us to the CL quarter final and scoring the goal that effectively won us the league. Plus being a key player in a double winning team, truly awful.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yes he was so bad that he scored 23 goals and had 8 assists. Including 3 goals and an assist to get us to the CL quarter final and scoring the goal that effectively won us the league. Plus being a key player in a double winning team, truly awful.
Yes he is a striker and he scored goals. I agree. I think Vidal had 20 goals one year from midfield.

I guess all the big teams are asleep and Milan are the smart ones.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes he is a striker and he scored goals. I agree. I think Vidal had 20 goals one year from midfield.

I guess all the big teams are asleep and Milan are the smart ones.
The age is also a factor here, combined with the price and wages - as to why there have only been two interested clubs this summer.

Yep, terrible...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)