Gonzalo Higuaín (20 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If there's anything it's just that i'm disgusted of seeing people overhype and asskiss Icardi all over this thread when in fact there's nothing even partially official to the rumour of him being linked to us. Point is i aint gonna just stand and watch the forum become unreadable due to some 'experds' spreading credibility on irrational unofficial rumours.

Post all the rumours you want, as you know i do appreciate you for that @Xperd, however when someone dismisses some of them for good reasons you shoudn't get all bothered for nothing, the same way your posts might help some lurkers make an ideea about how this mercatto gonna go it's just as helpfull for them when someone as myself comes and dismisses them, especially as long as the arguments on both cases are valid. Just aswell as some would rather take all this rumours with a grain of salt some might be more into the fantacalcio, i get it, but let's just not get over ourselfs by it.

Peace out.

- - - Updated - - -

More or less my point aswell. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all, just bothered of the hype Icardi is getting here for no reason whatsoever other than some media rumours. :D
So we can praise him for being a good player only when he's seriously connected to us?

- - - Updated - - -

No, but it nothing anyways. Many other animals too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So we can praise him for being a good player only when he's seriously connected to us?
If repeteadly praising Inter's current cockhead of a captain involves bashing/dissing one of our own in Higuain based solely on a rumour, than yes, it shoudn't be ok.

Smart cherry picking btw, you know that's not my main argument, however it is what it is, posters spam all over the summer mercatto thread and now Higuain's aswell about how good Icardi is and how well he'll fit here and it just ain't really what everyone wants to read about, tbf at this moment in time he still is captain of those rats(a guy most Juve fans despise duh), till proven otherwise(by this i mean him officially being close to joining us) i'd rather not give so much credibility to how close Icardi is to joining us for as long as most news linking us to him atm are just journalists making assumptions. Don't take it personal, cheers.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Not that I against Icardi, but I don't think Higuqin would move to Inter. He literally have 0 incentive there.
@Alin chill out.. it's not like tuzzer actually made the deal, if you so worked out becausr of mercato, you know who yo blame :beppe:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

"Sell for 45 mln" :lol: Comparing these two videos his game changed so much this season. Just look how many times he comes back and redistribute the play making the space for Dybala to roam forward at the same time. I think Paulo should thank Gonzalo in the first place that he helped him to score so many. The calls he cannot play with his back to the goal or that he find it hard to control a ball :lol: He has such a good ball control and is able to escape the pressure with the ball at his feet. The crucial goals he scored this season's CL...

The goals he scored with his left foot last year... It's a shame I could not find Gaebba's video for his overall performance from 2016/17.

Just to be sure I also watched Icardi's vids and even though he is a very good player, a deadly striker, the difference between him and Higua is obvious. Gonzalo is a better overall player, no doubt. The call that his decline is obvious and rapid are laughable.

PS. This guy is so passionate about the sport. You can see it every time he scores. He fits Juve like a glove. Never leave Pipa.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

"Sell for 45 mln" :lol: Comparing these two videos his game changed so much this season. Just look how many times he comes back and redistribute the play making the space for Dybala to roam forward at the same time. I think Paulo should thank Gonzalo in the first place that he helped him to score so many. The calls he cannot play with his back to the goal or that he find it hard to control a ball :lol: He has such a good ball control and is able to escape the pressure with the ball at his feet. The crucial goals he scored this season's CL...

The goals he scored with his left foot last year... It's a shame I could not find Gaebba's video for his overall performance from 2016/17.

Just to be sure I also watched Icardi's vids and even though he is a very good player, a deadly striker, the difference between him and Higua is obvious. Gonzalo is a better overall player, no doubt. The call that his decline is obvious and rapid are laughable.
who cares, we need neither of them

sell higgy and invest in CM

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Higuain + 50M for Icardi is a really bad deal for us. Won't fit with Dybala. Nevermind that it's like paying over 100M for a poacher.

At least if you are absolutely obsessed with playing 2 strikers, get one that is tall and brings balls down to the one with talent. Rather have Dzeko ffs.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Higuain + 50M for Icardi is a really bad deal for us. Won't fit with Dybala. Nevermind that it's like paying over 100M for a poacher.

At least if you are absolutely obsessed with playing 2 strikers, get one that is tall and brings balls down to the one with talent. Rather have Dzeko ffs.
Dybala fit the best when he and Mandzukic were up front together. He needs someone to draw attention away from him and keep defenders on his back and look to break the offside trap. A more mobile, explosive striker. Icardi is more of a target man than poacher. People really underestimate his ability to play in the field. He's not a dribbler but he is very fast, smart and has good ball control.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
More important question is would you wear socks while banging Wanda, and if yes, what sort of socks, solid or striped or some exotic sock patterns that will blow Dolph's mind...
I’d make sure I’m wearing my black socks, cause if I’m wearing patterned/striped socks I’m a flaming homo.

I’d also make sure to eat her ass regardless.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

PS. This guy is so passionate about the sport. You can see it every time he scores. He fits Juve like a glove. Never leave Pipa.

I completely agree. IMO Higuain has been good for us. 55 goals in 105 matches has to be considered good. Let's invest the money where it has to go which is midfield and stop tinkering with the team every Summer. Attack was scoring for fun this year despite the poor midfield we've had. With better midfield we should be much better without waiting for the chemistry to happen in January again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)