Gonzalo Higuaín (75 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I would have sex with Wanda solely for the purpose of hurting that cunt Icardi. I would wear a Juve shirt during of course and would make her wear an Inter one.

Then i would post a very sturaro esque twitter post about banging yo wife and cumming on the Inter logo
Cumming on the inter logo?

Disgusting.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I would have sex with Wanda solely for the purpose of hurting that cunt Icardi and cucking the entire Inter organization. I would wear a Juve shirt during of course and would make her wear an Inter one.

Then i would post a very sturaro esque twitter post about banging yo wife and cumming on the Inter logo
That might stop one transfer, but not the other. You'd get some STD, man. That whore should only be penetrated with baseball bat or some shit like that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can you imagine the level of cuck'd that would bring to the entire Inter organization and culture though? If video of their star player's wife getting sex'd by some guy in a Juve shirt were somehow leaked online.

It would be worth maybe not a whole scudetto but at least one coppa italia

- - - Updated - - -

Not just some, but all of them.
I would do it for the team and for you guys. I would boldly go where many many men have likely been before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)