Gonzalo Higuaín (46 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Dybala fit the best when he and Mandzukic were up front together. He needs someone to draw attention away from him and keep defenders on his back and look to break the offside trap. A more mobile, explosive striker. Icardi is more of a target man than poacher. People really underestimate his ability to play in the field. He's not a dribbler but he is very fast, smart and has good ball control.
Very fast?
Quoted from the Inter forum about Icardi:

"I don't care what anyone says, but he shockingly lacks pace. I don't expect him to be a Biabiany but even a 32 year old Milito would outrun Icardi. The amount of times over the years where we've had a break and potential 1 on 1 situation only for Icardi to be easily chased down by some 37 year old Dainelli or Gamberini is just ridiculous. "

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Very fast?
Quoted from the Inter forum about Icardi:

"I don't care what anyone says, but he shockingly lacks pace. I don't expect him to be a Biabiany but even a 32 year old Milito would outrun Icardi. The amount of times over the years where we've had a break and potential 1 on 1 situation only for Icardi to be easily chased down by some 37 year old Dainelli or Gamberini is just ridiculous. "
Yes, for his size and body type he's very fast, mobile and explosive. Maybe that guy is talking about dribbling and running, but I watched his every goal for Inter and would never say he's slow without the ball.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Yes, for his size and body type he's very fast, mobile and explosive. Maybe that guy is talking about dribbling and running, but I watched his every goal for Inter and would never say he's slow without the ball.
I watch a lot of Inter games and he's very slow off the mark. There is a reason why Inter's football with him is so cross heavy and not built around swift counter attacks, in fact Inter basically never score on the counter. He's not explosive whatsoever.

I don't understand why anyone would want him here. Shouldn't we be signing players that will make Dybala look better and not worse? An old-school poacher who doesn't like to get involved with build up play? That's some people's answer to our issues? If we want to sell Dybala and spam crosses all day then sure lets go and get him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:numnum: I don't necessarily want him to leave, but if he's the sacrifice we need to make moving forward, then so be it :boh:
I'm always one arguing team first, player second. If SOMEHOW Beppe manages to provide a stronger team all round for Max that involves someone leaving, can we really complain?

It's when a good one leaves and we aren't strengthened that hits us like indigestion.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm always one arguing team first, player second. If SOMEHOW Beppe manages to provide a stronger team all round for Max that involves someone leaving, can we really complain?

It's when a good one leaves and we aren't strengthened that hits us like indigestion.
Would you be ok with SMS and Martial in vs Higuain out? :p

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
More important question is would you wear socks while banging Wanda, and if yes, what sort of socks, solid or striped or some exotic sock patterns that will blow Dolph's mind...
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I’d leave my butthole hairy and poo-filled. Would want her to eat my bum and have dangle berries hanging from her teeth @ALC
FFS :lol:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
More important question is would you wear socks while banging Wanda, and if yes, what sort of socks, solid or striped or some exotic sock patterns that will blow Dolph's mind...
I suppose socks are okay in that case. You got to wear shoes for extra grip, so you can really ram it up there. The socks are so you dont get blisters. Still no striped though, it will make you a homo before you are finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)