Gonzalo Higuaín (55 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
icemaη;5757248 said:
Do they have money?
unless their owner is building bunch of villas for himself, they should've lots of money. I haven't checked, but I believe last summer for Monaco was probably the most profitable any club has ever had in the history of football

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
unless their owner is building bunch of villas for himself, they should've lots of money. I haven't checked, but I believe last summer for Monaco was probably the most profitable any club has ever had in the history of football
They dont operate that way anymore

Their focus is building on youth.

I even saw an interview of their club owner outlining their plans for the future.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They dont operate that way anymore

Their focus is building on youth.

I even saw an interview of their club owner outlining their plans for the future.
yeah, but you still need a competitive squad and a few experienced champions to maximize the growth of the younger players, playing just youth never works out, if they're losing Falcao, 55m for Higgy doesn't sound like a bad deal for them, Gonzalo would probably score loads for them

of course unless their club is strictly focusing on profits not youth, then they shouldn't buy Higuain for 55m, that's not going to pay off financially

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Allegri and the Management they don´t know what they want. Two years ago they splashed 90 Mio for their "dream-striker" and now they want to offload him :sergio:
They just wanted to fuck ADL and cope with losing Pogba. I always love how Beppe commented around that saga btw:

"...the club does not intend to sell him and he does not want to leave." = Pogba gets sold after the Euros
"For now the Higuain matter is closed. I can confirm that we will not pay the clause" = Activates the clause within hours of this comment
"Higuain is the best signing I have ever made" = After signing an overweight player nearing his thirties for 90mil
"We could afford both Higuain and Pogba" = After pretty much breaking even every year

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They just wanted to fuck ADL and cope with losing Pogba. I always love how Beppe commented around that saga btw:

"...the club does not intend to sell him and he does not want to leave." = Pogba gets sold after the Euros
"For now the Higuain matter is closed. I can confirm that we will not pay the clause" = Activates the clause within hours of this comment
"Higuain is the best signing I have ever made" = After signing an overweight player nearing his thirties for 90mil
"We could afford both Higuain and Pogba" = After pretty much breaking even every year
Beppe in a nutshell :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Now rumors of Higuain wanting to leave :D Supposedly he's not getting along too well with Allegri.
Higuain does strike me as the kind of person that's difficult to manage, very dependent on confidence and has problems staying in shape and motivated, I wouldn't be too surprised if Allegri grew tired of him :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Alfredo Pedullà, a market expert, spoke about Gonzalo Higuain in the Sportitalia studios. Here is what is highlighted by Tuttojuve.com: "Higuain lives a moment of controlled anxiety, because he has understood that his cycle at Juve is over, controlled because he has to wait for all the rounds tied to the European benches to complete, Chelsea in the lead"

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Its not exactly a 'getting along' thing

Its probably more along the lines of said player, in this case Higuain, not suiting Allegri's setup.

He is not an Allegri forward. Cant play with his back to goal, not great in the air, low intensity. One of the big reasons Mandzukic was still a starter in many of our games last season.

But he's done exceedingly well inspite of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)