Gonzalo Higuaín (37 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fix the midfield and he will score plenty next season once again.

Not keen to sell a guy who virtually guarantees 20+ goals a season, especially when the rest of our forwards and the the replacements are incredibly inconsistent.
This makes too much sense. Easier to just scapegoat a quality player because you don’t like him for whichever cliched/lame reason you can think of.

If we don’t replace Higuain properly (which we won’t) we will regret it next season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

GT:For #Higuain, the #Juventus, just wait for the right offer. Something's moving...
It just bugs me that we probably invest his fee in some other striker instead of a midfielder. Higuain doesnt need to be replaced, our attacking department was redundant and unbalanced with other departments. We need to trim it and add to midfield and fullbacks

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It just bugs me that we probably invest his fee in some other striker instead of a midfielder. Higuain doesnt need to be replaced, our attacking department was redundant and unbalanced with other departments. We need to trim it and add to midfield and fullbacks
Yep, i'd trade a worldclass CM for Higuain, even if it meant "only" having Mandzu and Dybala as CF. It would still be an overall improvement imo.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yep, i'd trade a worldclass CM for Higuain, even if it meant "only" having Mandzu and Dybala as CF. It would still be an overall improvement imo.
worst outcome: Higuain + 50mil for Icardi or similar
bad outcome: Higuain/Morata swap, CM jabroni signed
stagnation/decline: Higuain stays, CM jabroni signed
decent outcome: Higuain/Martial swap, CM jabroni signed
good outcome: Higuain sold for 50mil, SMS signed
best outcome: Higuain/Martial swap and SMS signed

May 23, 2013
This makes too much sense. Easier to just scapegoat a quality player because you don’t like him for whichever cliched/lame reason you can think of.

If we don’t replace Higuain properly (which we won’t) we will regret it next season.
You wont be saying that when we make it to the CL final next year.

We may not (won't) win that final. However we will qualify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)