Gonzalo Higuaín (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
So Higuain leaves? Sergej arrives?.
What about Pogba? Is it either Pogba or Sergej?

Replacement for Higuain? Do we have money for both Sergej and Icardi/ or a good replacement for Higauin, maby Morata on loan?

I remember you being correct about Pjanic and Higuain, even if the news back then seemed unrealistic, good job
Pogback unlikely. More of a Raiola manouvre to raise prices in case Manure will sell.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
So who do you confirm? Icardi or SMS? Or maybe both?

Selling Higuain points to something fishy going on but Icardi and SMS in one mercato would be too much to handle, lol. It would be such a big $#@! you to the rest of the league xD
SMS to my knowledge is done.
Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Pipa scored 16 goals in serie A last season, even when Max drop Paulo to make room for him after Pipa started the season in a horrible form and Paulo were killing everyone playing really high...

Somes said we only need a WC MF and RB to be complete, well we all know we can't get that without sell anyone

We should play with Paulo like CF and switching with Mandzo/Alvaro a lot, diagonals from those two with Paulo going out and leaking the ball, bulling rivals RB and taking headers in CF position is something both players can do very well... In that case Alvaro come in a loan so we can spend all our cash on SMS or someone like Paul. At the end, Alvaro and SMS instead Pipa it would be glorious IMO
Sad to break your illusion, but actually Allegri dropped Pipita before dropping Dybala. Pipita was dropped in October after going three games without scoring. He answered back and won us the CL game against Olympiacos and got his starting position back. It was Douglas Costa who was dropped with Mandzo going back wide. Dybala was dropped in December after not scoring for four games. He quickly returned to the starting lineup but was injured quite soon afterwards.

Both were benched for two games, hardly anything dramatic. It was clearly the right decision by Allegri too on both occasions as they found their form after getting their rest.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gonzalo Higuaín is wanted by PSG and Chelsea. If he were to go to Chelsea then Álvaro Morata could replace him at Juventus. (Source: L'Equipe)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sad to break your illusion, but actually Allegri dropped Pipita before dropping Dybala. Pipita was dropped in October after going three games without scoring. He answered back and won us the CL game against Olympiacos and got his starting position back. It was Douglas Costa who was dropped with Mandzo going back wide. Dybala was dropped in December after not scoring for four games. He quickly returned to the starting lineup but was injured quite soon afterwards.

Both were benched for two games, hardly anything dramatic. It was clearly the right decision by Allegri too on both occasions as they found their form after getting their rest.
My bad. I meant dropdown. Paulo was playing next to Pipa at the beginning of the season and was scoring like hell, Higua was struggling a lot and Max started to publicly ask Paulo to focus more in assist and build game that in score goals. Paulo played a big part of the games next to our MF, then he missed two penalties (Max talked about it for weeks), people compared him with Messi and he got out of form. Some of the statements from Max during that time:

Paulo in form with 8 goals out of 13 in total: "the goals to be distributed evenly among the whole team, not to be scored by just a single player."
Paulo out of form: “At this moment someone is a little disconnected and we are not very brilliant” "Paulo landed back to Italy looking moribund, tired"

Max isn't like that with everyone, even when Pipa was playing not like a 90m guy level at the beginning of the season, Max was supporting him a lot

About the benched time, they both deserved it but IMO Max had a lot to do with Paulo losing his form... Paulo playing next two the box is the best thing, he doesn't have stamina enough to starts run from our MF and rival put him down a lot without any proper cover for any ref in Italy

Jun 6, 2015
My bad. I meant dropdown. Paulo was playing next to Pipa at the beginning of the season and was scoring like hell, Higua was struggling a lot and Max started to publicly ask Paulo to focus more in assist and build game that in score goals. Paulo played a big part of the games next to our MF, then he missed two penalties (Max talked about it for weeks), people compared him with Messi and he got out of form. Some of the statements from Max during that time:

Paulo in form with 8 goals out of 13 in total: "the goals to be distributed evenly among the whole team, not to be scored by just a single player."
Paulo out of form: “At this moment someone is a little disconnected and we are not very brilliant” "Paulo landed back to Italy looking moribund, tired"

Max isn't like that with everyone, even when Pipa was playing not like a 90m guy level at the beginning of the season, Max was supporting him a lot

About the benched time, they both deserved it but IMO Max had a lot to do with Paulo losing his form... Paulo playing next two the box is the best thing, he doesn't have stamina enough to starts run from our MF and rival put him down a lot without any proper cover for any ref in Italy
:tup:

I think Allegri asks quite a lot of both players, probably more so with Dybala as he is the bigger talent. I'm sure Max knows Dybala can give even more and is just trying to help him realize all his potential.

I know that many feel Dybala would be better utilized playing further up front. I'm sure he would do well there too but I prefer our most talented player being involved as much as possible. At the moment when we play against good opposition we get the ball to Higuain so rarely that I'd hate to see Dybala being involved in the game so little. Maybe against lesser opposition or if we somehow change our style to a more possession based but don't see that happening.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well its legit that 2 years ago SMS brother, Vanja who was at that time playing for polish ekstraklasa team Lechia, said that Sergej only wants Juve. But it was long time ago of course.

Mar 10, 2009
As many here said, if he doesn't want to be here anymore and there is a team willing to pay 70-75 mln for him, let him go. However, I don't agree with people who say it will be easy to replace him because it will be not. Morata is a joke for a club of our stature. He couldn't make it at Juve, Real and now Chelsea. Too much of a risk. We need a striker that guarantees at least 25 goals per season. I don't really see an affordable player in the market that would guarantee that.

Icardi would be a strong candidate but Inter will not sell him to us. Martial is in the same bracket as Morata, a question mark. Lewandowski will be expansive af both transfer fee and salary, plus, he's 30yo already. Cavani is basically the same as Lewa but even older.

To sum up, there is no available striker that could replace Higua atm.

Wisdom, thank you.

Not to mention we have glaring gaps in midfield. We cannot be too poor to the point we cannot improve on some of the average players we have in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)