Gonzalo Higuaín (66 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus chief John Elkann would not rule out Gonzalo Higuain’s departure. “Anything can happen, we’ll see after the World Cup.”

There are growing reports Pipita is on the market just two years after he was signed from Napoli for €90m.

“It’s very difficult to judge the transfer market in a World Cup year,” said one of the heirs to the Agnelli empire.

“Anything can happen. We’ll see after the World Cup, but there’s not much I can say now.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In reality Jacky probably knows shit on the technical side, but the general silence itself can be because international duty is ongoing, or, if you believe the rumours, there is something in this. And there can only be something if there is a move lined up. We simple aren't selling him and then sitting on money, it took a lot to get him and we can't put ourselves in a position of trying to find a CF as good or better once he is sold.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I have a weird feeling this swap deal will happen man

I don't know why
I'm already watching all Icardi goals lmao

Dude is such a good finisher, quicker than I thought, super strong and aggressive, everything Higuain isn't. If I'm an Inter fan I'd kill myself if my board did something similar.

What I'm most impressed with is his shot technique and power of his shots. Usually when someone shoots with power you can see their body really 'going for it'. His is effortless and every goal goes in the corner which is even more impressive because he shoots it first time 99% of the time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm already watching all Icardi goals lmao

Dude is such a good finisher, quicker than I thought, super strong and aggressive, everything Higuain isn't. If I'm an Inter fan I'd kill myself if my board did something similar.

What I'm most impressed with is his shot technique and power of his shots. Usually when someone shoots with power you can see their body really 'going for it'. His is effortless and every goal goes in the corner which is even more impressive because he shoots it first time 99% of the time.
Only reason i might trade them for is their age. And Gonzalo's shot technique is ace too btw, it's when he get's too much time to think what to do next when he likes to screw up, but if he has to act quick, he's a usually a ruthless finisher and i can't think of many players who do it better.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Inter have stalled contract talks with Mauro Icardi because they are waiting for a club to meet his €110m price, claim Mediaset Premium.

Financial Fair Play issues remain a problem and the Nerazzurri have to make €50m profit by June 30 or risk sanctions.

The quickest way of securing that is to sell Icardi, who has a release clause worth €110m valid only for clubs outside Italy from July 1-15.

As this is after the FFP deadline, it means Inter are prepared to negotiate not only with sides like Real Madrid, Chelsea or Manchester United, but also Serie A rivals Juventus.

The reports continue to circulate in the Italian media over a possible exchange with Gonzalo Higuain, which would bring in €50m cash.

Inter already have a replacement for Icardi lined up, having signed Argentina sensation Lautaro Martinez from Racing Club for €25m.

Icardi’s wife and representative, Wanda Nara, said this week that they will either agree a new contract with Inter or leave the club.

It seems as if the Nerazzurri are ready to call their bluff

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Only reason i might trade them for is their age. And Gonzalo's shot technique is ace too btw, it's when he get's too much time to think what to do next when he likes to screw up, but if he has to act quick, he's a usually a ruthless finisher and i can't think of many players who do it better.
But Higuain is too heavy, slow and takes really a lot of time to control the ball etc. He's not explosive anymore, waiting for the ball to come rather than attacking crosses and being aggressive.

Also, I think Icardi is basically a perfect fit for what Allegri wants from his striker. He must be able to win aerial duels and hold up ball with his back towards the goal.

I'm buying more and more into this. We need to sell him to avoid having a huge burden in a declining player and huge salary and need some fresh, hungry guys in the team to continue winning because this season has been a drag most of the time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Mark my words, this swap deal ain't happening, even if that scum Icardi is to leave Inter it will most likely be for somewhere abroad.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not sure what to think about seeing that $#@! in a Juve jersey.

Let alone his east european hooker style wife.
Why are people so against him? Just because of the Maxi-Wanda affair? Why is Maxi excused for that when he cheated Wanda with hookers before she and Mauro started their affair. By everything I've been reading about Icardi he's a great professional and a great worker, team player. That's all I care about really.

And considering we know Paratici always checks the background, family life and issues before deciding on a player - if they think he won't be an issue I'm fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

She would never come at stadium :lol:
She has a YT channel, does vlogs and stuff so I think she'd be there for sure with other wags :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

If the reports of them needing to make a €50M profit is true, then I can only see one result here.
Literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)