Gonzalo Higuaín (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm 32 years old
I'm 1m91 tall, weigh 121kg on 18% bodyfat
I'm the current belgian deadlift champion and record holder with 325kg in the -125kg class on a stiff powerbar, and i'm going to improve that number in 4 weeks above 330.
I've got a masters degree in applied engineering, working as a technology R&D engineer, with good houres, good pay and nice enviroment
And i've got a girlfriend who's smoking hot and 5 years younger then me

I dont have self esteem issues, i hate peasants
:rofl: :rofl:

You just need to hit Enter twice now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm 32 years old
I'm the current belgian deadlift champion and record holder with 325kg in the -125kg class on a stiff powerbar, and i'm going to improve that number in 4 weeks above 330.
I've got a masters degree in applied engineering, working as a technology R&D engineer, with good houres, good pay and nice enviroment

You constantly brag about your strength, degree, dick girth, girlfriend, job and whatnot on a forum dedicated to a footie team. and you try to portrait yourself as a genius in a peasent sea. Yeah, no self-esteem issues at all. :baus:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm 32 years old
Can anyone spot the contradiction between these two quotes :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He sure is, would rather him going through a rough time now rather than later in the season. Also not his fault he cost ~100 mil
Hopefully he has similar season to what Cristiano had last season, who struggled to score barely dozen goals even way up to February period (Zizou rotated him plenty). Then he just went super saiyan in most important period in the last couple months (the complete opposite of Higuains season then, scores crazy consistency up to spring then fizzled the fuck out).

Was deliberate approach by Zizou that paid off, which he could do due to having Morata. But we don't really have a fantastic CF to rotate with him when he needs to recharge for later.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm 32 years old

Nothing says healthy self esteem more than bragging on an online forum :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Haha shit didn't see that, Osman's was last when I hit reply :D

Zach knows I don't mean it that way though
There was a three minute gap between when X said he wouldn’t repeat himself to when you clearly and intentionally abused his authority. Cut the crap, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)