Gonzalo Higuaín (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
4 goals in 13 games :lol:

Khedira has a better goal to game ratio :lol:
When you put it into that perspective there really is no excuse for Higuain.

Sad thing is this a decline I think he's going through right now so he won't improve much more over his current level.

Perhaps if he loses the weight and gets into better shape he could resemble the old Higuain

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His weight doesn’t have anything to do with not getting in position to shoot more often or missing that 1v1 or that deflection hitting the post with the GK against Lazio.

Tired of hearing about the weight as an excuse for shooting less. If he was so out of shape he wouldn’t be a 90 minute player.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
In seasons before big tournaments, a lot of players are deliberately developing their form later so they can be in top form during the tournament.
I hope that this is a case with whole our team! :crossfingers:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
In seasons before big tournaments, a lot of players are deliberately developing their form later so they can be in top form during the tournament.
I hope that this is a case with whole our team! :crossfingers:
Allegri teams are always like this.

Probably not deliberately though :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was overweight for us last season and still scored 30+ goals.

Weight isn’t the issue. I’d go as far to say he was heavier last year than this year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fucking roflmao peasant filth

Every goddamn person with a brain , including specifically his coach and captain, are lavishing the praise on his performance during the past game

recovered 4 times as many balls as the serie a striker average
made top 5 distance run, as a forward, first time this happens this season

Completely worked his ass off, which is significant, and a big factor in how we won.

But hey feel free to bitch out the complaining like a consistantly menstruating feminazi.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fucking roflmao thai tranny boy with the mutilated penis.

His ass does more work then yours.
:baus: Don't go crying when you get banned buddy. You just can't control yourself can you? That rage within you, like an impetuous little child. Since you decided to make this personal, I have reported your post.

Last time I checked, Higuain wasn't your client, you weren't his agent, and you're not on his payroll.

I'm sure his ass does more work than mine, and he's rewarded handsomely for it. What a meaningless comment.

In any case, he will keep getting criticized, because his job is to score goals; whether you like it or not, isn't a significant factor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:baus: Don't go crying when you get banned buddy. You just can't control yourself can you? That rage within you, like an impetuous little child. Since you decided to make this personal, I have reported your post.

Last time I checked, Higuain wasn't your client, you weren't his agent, and you're not on his payroll.

I'm sure his ass does more work than mine, and he's rewarded handsomely for it. What a meaningless comment.

In any case, he will keep getting criticized, because his job is to score goals; whether you like it or not, isn't a significant factor.
We scored 6 goals and it was largely down to his work.

If Higuain was a poacher like trezeguet or inzaghi, who make your team basically play with 10 as they do absolutely nothing, then we can completely look at his output.

Higuain does so, so much more than that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I have no problem with praising Pipa hard work even when not scoring, my issue is more relate to how useless he was in general every time we got the ball back

We all want Pipa come back soon but I would have sent his ass to the bench last game in a bit once Mario got the red card

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have no problem with praising Pipa hard work even when not scoring, my issue is more relate to how useless he was in general every time we got the ball back

We all want Pipa come back soon but I would have sent his ass to the bench last game in a bit once Mario got the red card
Hilariously, without His workrate, we would have lost

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fucking roflmao peasant filth

Every goddamn person with a brain , including specifically his coach and captain, are lavishing the praise on his performance during the past game

recovered 4 times as many balls as the serie a striker average
made top 5 distance run, as a forward, first time this happens this season

Completely worked his ass off, which is significant, and a big factor in how we won.

But hey feel free to bitch out the complaining like a consistantly menstruating feminazi.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

I agree that this was the case at the start of the season, but definitely not in the last few games, he's slowly getting his touch back and is very useful in the build-up lately

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking roflmao thai tranny boy with the mutilated penis.
have you ever tried reading out loud the things you say? I bet your voice cracks and saliva flies all over the place if you talk like this in real life

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree that this was the case at the start of the season, but definitely not in the last few games, he's slowly getting his touch back and is very useful in the build-up lately

- - - Updated - - -

have you ever tried reading out loud the things you say? I bet your voice cracks and saliva flies all over the place if you talk like this in real life
You dont know me

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hilariously, without His workrate, we would have lost
we scored 3 of our 1st 4 goals from set pieces (thanks Pjanic and Rugani) and 1 from a great run from Khedira behind the fullback after a great combination on our half between Khedira, Pjanic, Mandzukic and Dybala before the pass out right to Cuadrado. at this point the game was already won. what exactly was Higuains contribution in this at all, let alone something that decided the game for us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)