Gonzalo Higuaín (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fucking roflmao peasant filth

Every goddamn person with a brain , including specifically his coach and captain, are lavishing the praise on his performance during the past game

recovered 4 times as many balls as the serie a striker average
made top 5 distance run, as a forward, first time this happens this season

Completely worked his ass off, which is significant, and a big factor in how we won.

But hey feel free to bitch out the complaining like a consistantly menstruating feminazi.
:tup: Zach putting them bitches like Hustini in their place

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup: Zach putting them bitches like Hustini in their place
Wat?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he defended hard for one game against a team that allowed 6 goals against a team down to 10 men and Higuain still didn’t score.

Nice he worked hard but there is absolutely nothing wrong with benching him either if he isn’t producing. Mind you, producing goals and/or assists....which current form Higuain offers neither.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks sharper in this picture :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BabrD9SFyem/

I believe he will find his form.
Like I said, overweight or not it didn’t stop him last year and shouldn’t be preventing him from scoring goals. His issue is mental 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

we scored 3 of our 1st 4 goals from set pieces (thanks Pjanic and Rugani) and 1 from a great run from Khedira behind the fullback after a great combination on our half between Khedira, Pjanic, Mandzukic and Dybala before the pass out right to Cuadrado. at this point the game was already won. what exactly was Higuains contribution in this at all, let alone something that decided the game for us?
People acting like he was an offense lineman for our MIDFIELDERS that managed to score but that’s where his duties ended.

Why am I seeing similarities with the infamous Amauri arguments?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wat?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he defended hard for one game against a team that allowed 6 goals against a team down to 10 men and Higuain still didn’t score.

Nice he worked hard but there is absolutely nothing wrong with benching him either if he isn’t producing. Mind you, producing goals and/or assists....which current form Higuain offers neither.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, overweight or not it didn’t stop him last year and shouldn’t be preventing him from scoring goals. His issue is mental 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

People acting like he was an offense lineman for our MIDFIELDERS that managed to score but that’s where his duties ended.

Why am I seeing similarities with the infamous Amauri arguments?
Last game we saw an improvement compared to his early season displays but come on, let's not act like he's the main reason we won the game, which is clearly not the case

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There's no winning with guys like Kyle and Zach. They have their heads so far up their asses a la goal.com that's it's impossible to reason with them; bias and prejudice blinds them. They're like modern day feminists.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
We. Need. To. Find. A. PL. Team. To. Overpay and take him from us in Jan. The price we paid for him has to be one of the worst peices of business ever done by a club, it's astonishing we paid that much for an old fat declining striker, as we can now see how old, fat, and how much he's declined now

- - - Updated - - -

Hilariously, without His workrate, we would have lost
Oh my god lol, people are seriously this deluded??????? Lmfao

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We. Need. To. Find. A. PL. Team. To. Overpay and take him from us in Jan. The price we paid for him has to be one of the worst peices of business ever done by a club, it's astonishing we paid that much for an old fat declining striker, as we can now see how old, fat, and how much he's declined now

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god lol, people are seriously this deluded??????? Lmfao
The Marquee signing of our management :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
actually, since Zach mentioned workrate, Sami needs to be mentioned as he did a greater job than Higuain. once Mandzukic was sent off he was covering both the CM and LM position for the remaining time in the 1st half, until Max instructed Dybala to play on the left side in the 2nd half. huge impact

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There's no winning with guys like Kyle and Zach. They have their heads so far up their asses a la goal.com that's it's impossible to reason with them; bias and prejudice blinds them. They're like modern day feminists.
I guess you think the same about Allegri and Buffon then? That you know more then the club coach and captain?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
oh really? and you grew up together with B81?

I know that you're a fat, middle aged guy with self-esteem issues, certainly enough to make stereotypical statements just like the ones you love to make

I'm 32 years old
I'm 1m91 tall, weigh 121kg on 18% bodyfat
I'm the current belgian deadlift champion and record holder with 325kg in the -125kg class on a stiff powerbar, and i'm going to improve that number in 4 weeks above 330.
I've got a masters degree in applied engineering, working as a technology R&D engineer, with good houres, good pay and nice enviroment
And i've got a girlfriend who's smoking hot and 5 years younger then me

I dont have self esteem issues, i hate peasants

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm 32 years old
I'm 1m91 tall, weigh 121kg on 18% bodyfat
I'm the current belgian deadlift champion and record holder with 325kg in the -125kg class on a stiff powerbar, and i'm going to improve that number in 4 weeks above 330.
I've got a masters degree in applied engineering, working as a technology R&D engineer, with good houres, good pay and nice enviroment
And i've got a girlfriend who's smoking hot and 5 years younger then me

I dont have self esteem issues, i hate peasants
World class Zach :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)