Gonzalo Higuaín (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
A 90M striker should be able create chances for himself. If you want someone others need to create for so he can finish, you pay 20M for Gomez
Then you at least need to give him the ball in a decent position to do something. Which didn't happen one time last night, not one _single_ time.

Other than that, go back to your bubble. Reality is not for you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then you at least need to give him the ball in a decent position to do something. Which didn't happen one time last night, not one _single_ time.

Other than that, go back to your bubble. Reality is not for you.
I don't have a bubble sadly

And its not like Higuain was making perfect well timed runs and was freeing himself up all the time but Dybala and Dani just couldnt keep up with his perfect movements

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
People that are blaming Higuaín for yesterday's result should look at the chance Cristiano missed yesterday against Sporting. It happens. It's not like he missed an open goal. Unfortunately there was no one else to bail Higuaín out for that missed chance(like how Morata bailed out Cristiano) so it becomes a little too convenient to put the blame on him.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
People that are blaming Higuaín for yesterday's result should look at the chance Cristiano missed yesterday against Sporting. It happens. It's not like he missed an open goal. Unfortunately there was no one else to bail Higuaín out for that missed chance(like how Morata bailed out Cristiano) so it becomes a little too convenient to put the blame on him.
:agree:

This draw is on Allegri.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree:

This draw is on Allegri.
My nigga's :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
El Chokita needs to be more clinical in some of those situations. I don't care if he bangs 30 goals in Serie A, but I do care how he will fare in Europe, because that's what ultimately he was brought for.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Scored a goal more importantly, and I don't know why you bring him up all the time. If we had him yesterday btw, we would have probably won. And are you gonna blame the rest of the team that our 90M striker had only one chance all game? What about him?
The fact of the matter is that Higuaín is better than Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculous that people are actually criticizing Higuain. He made the most of what he was given and that was one good cross.

FFS! Our "creativity" came from our CBs yesterday.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The fact of the matter is that Higuaín is better than Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculous that people are actually criticizing Higuain. He made the most of what he was given and that was one good cross.

FFS! Our "creativity" came from our CBs yesterday.
thats no fact, just your opinion. a terrible one too

- - - Updated - - -

Can't blame Higuain for yesterday's result.
im not blaming him btw, if thats what anyone took from my posts

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yep, Higuain was not a main responsible for that game. Far from it.

People will call on him because of his price. But he wasnt the one who paid for it. He is not a 90M player, he's more like a 60M player. Board decided to largely overpay, for any reasons. It was and is a gamble, let's hope it pays off.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
cavani talk lol

He's the definition of a bottler these days, used to be a big fan of his but he misses more clear cut chances than any striker I've ever seen at a top level now

Scored against Arsenal... great. Missed, and comically missed, 2 sitters after that. Ones I'd expect Buffon to do more on.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People should look at the chance again and focus on Piggy's movement before the cross is made. It's excellent and one of the reasons he'll get more chances. The header itself was good too, just a bit unlucky that he couldn't keep it down more.

Btw, Ronaldo still misses a lot of chances. The entire point is that he positions himself so well that he gets 5 per game and often scores 2 or 3 (which is an excellent ratio btw). Blaming a player for one missed chance is stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)