Gonzalo Higuaín (24 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
People should look at the chance again and focus on Piggy's movement before the cross is made. It's excellent and one of the reasons he'll get more chances. The header itself was good too, just a bit unlucky that he couldn't keep it down more.

Btw, Ronaldo still misses a lot of chances. The entire point is that he positions himself so well that he gets 5 per game and often scores 2 or 3 (which is an excellent ratio btw). Blaming a player for one missed chance is stupid.
You're so funny bro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People should look at the chance again and focus on Piggy's movement before the cross is made. It's excellent and one of the reasons he'll get more chances. The header itself was good too, just a bit unlucky that he couldn't keep it down more.

Btw, Ronaldo still misses a lot of chances. The entire point is that he positions himself so well that he gets 5 per game and often scores 2 or 3 (which is an excellent ratio btw). Blaming a player for one missed chance is stupid.
:agree:

The header was very good centre forward play and unlucky, he did little wrong.

Personally, I like a striker who gets a lot of chances in a game even if they miss them (within reason of course). I much prefer that to someone who doesn't get in goal scoring positions (something Morata was often guilty of but I'm sure will improve on). Ronaldo's conversion rate at the Euros was abysmal but yet he was still considered by many to be one of the players of the tournament. Inzaghi would miss loads of chances but you always felt like there was a goal in him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No service for the guy, so no goals. It's as easy as that. Blaming the guy for the result is ridiculous. He had one very good chance (the header that hit the bar) and he made all he could of that one (very good movement and good shot but unlucky).

The guys to take the blame are the ones who played in the midfield. Too often we failed to impose our game on Sevilla (at home) and even when we did, they were slow and inaccurate which forced Dybala to drop deep. As a result Higuain was isolated.

The main man to take the blame for the result is definitely Allegri. Benching Pjanic and Alex Sandro was inexcusable and Cuadrado would be useful too I guess. Pjaca came on too late and when he did, it should never be at the expense of Dybala. Allegri simply pulled off a Conte in this one. Like he forgot there are other formations and ways to try out once your plan 'A' is not working. Maybe there was no plan 'B' in the first place? Hopefully it's a one off but I'm getting worried with Allegri's reluctance to try anything new. It's bullshit to say our team is built to play 352 cause our team changed a lot and the midfield is no longer our biggest weapon. If Alex Sandro and Cuadrado/Dani Alves are there to play as wingbacks, we're good with the 352. If Evra and/or Licht are there, it's like we're a man down, because our play through the wings is non-existing. Evra and Licht are fullbacks and nothing more than that. Making them play as wingbacks, especially in those games where we need to attack a lot, makes the whole formation malfunction.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
The fact of the matter is that Higuaín is better than Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculous that people are actually criticizing Higuain. He made the most of what he was given and that was one good cross.

FFS! Our "creativity" came from our CBs yesterday.
Higuain is no doubt better for the team, AND he is better than Pogba..let the English teams pay for "high potential ceiling" of a player while we use the cash to buy actual proven efficiency (he won't do enough to justify his hype at MU and we will all witness this in a year or two)..and Ive never even been a big Higuain fan either. If anything is to blame is this $hit of a formation 352 with wingbacks stuck between scrambling to help this unable midfield or support the attack..4231 is the best formation and we should get practice at it for CL..pjaca will make a hell of winger in this.
Anyone actually compare Higuain to cavani needs to put the crack pipe down

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Higuain is no doubt better for the team, AND he is better than Pogba..let the English teams pay for "high potential ceiling" of a player while we use the cash to buy actual proven efficiency (he won't do enough to justify his hype at MU and we will all witness this in a year or two)..and Ive never even been a big Higuain fan either. If anything is to blame is this $hit of a formation 352 with wingbacks stuck between scrambling to help this unable midfield or support the attack..4231 is the best formation and we should get practice at it for CL..pjaca will make a hell of winger in this.
Anyone actually compare Higuain to cavani needs to put the crack pipe down
There are at least 3 better formations then 4231 with our group. Put down the crack pipe

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No service for the guy, so no goals. It's as easy as that. Blaming the guy for the result is ridiculous. He had one very good chance (the header that hit the bar) and he made all he could of that one (very good movement and good shot but unlucky).

The guys to take the blame are the ones who played in the midfield. Too often we failed to impose our game on Sevilla (at home) and even when we did, they were slow and inaccurate which forced Dybala to drop deep. As a result Higuain was isolated.

The main man to take the blame for the result is definitely Allegri. Benching Pjanic and Alex Sandro was inexcusable and Cuadrado would be useful too I guess. Pjaca came on too late and when he did, it should never be at the expense of Dybala. Allegri simply pulled off a Conte in this one. Like he forgot there are other formations and ways to try out once your plan 'A' is not working. Maybe there was no plan 'B' in the first place? Hopefully it's a one off but I'm getting worried with Allegri's reluctance to try anything new. It's bull$#@! to say our team is built to play 352 cause our team changed a lot and the midfield is no longer our biggest weapon. If Alex Sandro and Cuadrado/Dani Alves are there to play as wingbacks, we're good with the 352. If Evra and/or Licht are there, it's like we're a man down, because our play through the wings is non-existing. Evra and Licht are fullbacks and nothing more than that. Making them play as wingbacks, especially in those games where we need to attack a lot, makes the whole formation malfunction.
this this this.

Its clear as water. Geez.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

The main man to take the blame for the result is definitely Allegri. Benching Pjanic and Alex Sandro was inexcusable and Cuadrado would be useful too I guess. Pjaca came on too late and when he did, it should never be at the expense of Dybala. Allegri simply pulled off a Conte in this one. Like he forgot there are other formations and ways to try out once your plan 'A' is not working. Maybe there was no plan 'B' in the first place? Hopefully it's a one off but I'm getting worried with Allegri's reluctance to try anything new. It's bull$#@! to say our team is built to play 352 cause our team changed a lot and the midfield is no longer our biggest weapon. If Alex Sandro and Cuadrado/Dani Alves are there to play as wingbacks, we're good with the 352. If Evra and/or Licht are there, it's like we're a man down, because our play through the wings is non-existing. Evra and Licht are fullbacks and nothing more than that. Making them play as wingbacks, especially in those games where we need to attack a lot, makes the whole formation malfunction.
Actually Lich was quite good against Sassuolo and Alves shows nothing aside that cross to Higuain in all games till now.Okay, maybe he is still adapting to a new environment but that how the things are right now.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
There are at least 3 better formations then 4231 with our group. Put down the crack pipe
I'm waiting to learn why don't you layout those better formations? Then I might put it down , but use something other than FIFA videogame logic. Waiting for those better formations.

- - - Updated - - -

this this this.

Its clear as water. Geez.
+ Liquid Exactly that...funny thing is almost any off the wall made up formation you can think of can be better than this garbage system.. unbelievable

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What i could never understand is why we rest our players so much? I mean, Higuain played 2 full matches in total for us so far, and he was benched against inda.....whatvis even worse is that we hade 1 whole day more to rest than inda and we still decided to rest Higuain. I guess there is something we fans dont know when it comes to the fitness level of Higuain, maybe he had a minor injury problem, but if Alegri resred him for the sake of rest, than thats stupid, how tired can you get after 2 matches??

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What i could never understand is why we rest our players so much? I mean, Higuain played 2 full matches in total for us so far, and he was benched against inda.....whatvis even worse is that we hade 1 whole day more to rest than inda and we still decided to rest Higuain. I guess there is something we fans dont know when it comes to the fitness level of Higuain, maybe he had a minor injury problem, but if Alegri resred him for the sake of rest, than thats stupid, how tired can you get after 2 matches??

Allegri said he tought it would be a physical match, and Mandzukic was more suited than Higuain for this kind of game :howler:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Did he actually say that? He said that about Asamoah over Pjanic too, or something similar. Sorry but if that's his attitude then fuck him. Worst thing about a coach making bad decisions is when he believes those decisions are actually correct ones even after they fail in hindsight.

Only Juve, seriously only Juve would bench players like Higuain for players 2 levels below for 'tactical reasons' not fitness/rotation purposes. Purely because a hard working lad >>>>> in their minds.

Disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)