Gonzalo Higuaín (41 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The entire team played like shit, except from out MOTM coach.

But Higuain should have burried one of those chances, he HAD to. Would not tag him a choker but disappointed he didnt finish one.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Get used to what you saw, like I said when we signed this fuckin garbage player, sure he will score 25 goals against all the shit teams in serie a, good for him, but we don't really need that, we need a cl player which he is NOT. That's why I've been against this absurd transfer from the start, he is a choke of a player and can't deliver when it matters. I think he had what 6 or 7 goals in his 50apps for madrid in the cl? Absolute joke of a transfer, I'm hoping allegri will finally see this and start mandzu in Europe

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Get used to what you saw, like I said when we signed this fuckin garbage player, sure he will score 25 goals against all the shit teams in serie a, good for him, but we don't really need that, we need a cl player which he is NOT. That's why I've been against this absurd transfer from the start, he is a choke of a player and can't deliver when it matters. I think he had what 6 or 7 goals in his 50apps for madrid in the cl? Absolute joke of a transfer, I'm hoping allegri will finally see this and start mandzu in Europe
My boy Ian Tardu in the house :baus:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah let's blame the striker for being isolated all day, and his 1 good chance and 2 shitty chances not being converted with his strike partner too busy being forced to drop in to midfield and defend because we're too fucking scared to play like a real team.

Allegri was shit, and about 8 other players were worse than Higuain today.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah let's blame the striker for being isolated all day, and his 1 good chance and 2 shitty chances not being converted with his strike partner too busy being forced to drop in to midfield and defend because we're too fucking scared to play like a real team.

Allegri was shit, and about 8 other players were worse than Higuain today.
he was not given any space

- - - Updated - - -

38 goals in Serie A

0 in CL

All worth it :beppe:
he scored 38 goals last year because of the service he got from Lorenzo Insigne.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol.

On a more serious note, he still looks fat. Just how excess weight was he carrying when he arrived?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)