Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (4 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is he really that bad :lol:. When I saw him I think he has been okey. Still I don't fallow Belgian national team or Zenit. I remember us playing Benfica in a friendly, and he was great.

Could he do the job, until Marchisio is back? Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira when they all are/if injury free are worldclass.
People here seemb to think he's a holding cm, because nobody ever watches zenit, neither do it, and thats where he plays at the NT because our former coach never trains on tactics. (not kidding, he never trains on tactics or whatever, he positions the players and thinks they should feel each other. His only 'tactic is put fellaini at cam to make runs in the box for long balls)

Much like country's not following serie a, like belgium, think Pogba is a DM. Which he hasent played for what, 2 years ? µ

Witsel is an offensive minded central midfielder, that is moderate at everything and characteristically infiltrates forward into the box. His tactical awareness is absolutely nonexistant, he has 0 passion, grinta or determination, but thinks highly of himself.

He's the epitome of players i'd hate purely on personality.

Witsel might be good enough to play for Inter at the moment. But he'd be better off in the EPL where unforced defensive errors are king and the tactics dont matter

- - - Updated - - -

whoscored.com

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
This is the stupidest piece of business in footballing history.

We sell a player who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to play the game, someone who is a massive talisman for the team and someone who's marketability is through the roof to completely overpay for a 29 year old Higuain?

Higuain is a fantastic player but not for that price and not when its seemingly a straight transfer fee swap for Pogba

And to the delusional posters thinking Pogba is staying after the Higuain signing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)