Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (10 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
POGBA WANTS TO FUCKING LEAVE. We never forced Pogba out the door. He wasn't on TV declaring his intentions to stay here. He always dodges questions about his future.

If Pogba goes, it's because he fucking asked to.

Ungrateful fuckers. Not long ago we had fucking Matri-Vucinic upfront with De Ceglie on our left flank. Now we've got a striker who last season probably had more goals than our old 2011 set of strikers combined.

Welcome Higuain. Keep banging in goals and shut these people up.
:delpiero:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
POGBA WANTS TO $#@!ING LEAVE. We never forced Pogba out the door. He wasn't on TV declaring his intentions to stay here. He always dodges questions about his future.

If Pogba goes, it's because he $#@!ing asked to.

Ungrateful $#@!ers. Not long ago we had $#@!ing Matri-Vucinic upfront with De Ceglie on our left flank. Now we've got a striker who last season probably had more goals than our old 2011 set of strikers combined.

Welcome Higuain. Keep banging in goals and shut these people up.

:sergio:

I never said Pogba didn't want to leave I am bemoaning how the money is spent from selling him, try keep up.

To spend pretty much ALL the Pogba sale money on Higuain is moronic.

Apr 19, 2007
3 new CMs on top of what we already have? Did we hire Pep overnight?
If we sell Pogba we will need to offload some too and replace with quality in the midfield. That is pretty well understood that quality matters and then depth is to be built. Without quality depth makes no difference. Khedira,Marchisio are good but we need another player that can be great in the middle. Marchisio being injured takes Pjanic to cover and until hes back we need one more really quality player or preferably 2 depending on who we offload. Matic and Rakitic or Kovacic would be great IMO

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Are you actually serious?

I cannot believe that people genuinely believe hes staying after finding out we are coughing up 94 million for Higuain.
Very.

IF we get Higuain (I don't believe all these rumors, how many times have we seen similar situations?) the rumor is we're paying in two installments. We're not struggling for money anymore, we can do 47 for one player, it's just a bit more than we paid for Dybala.

Nice avatar btw :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need one experienced and one young CM.

I'd take Matic + Diawara
Ok: Well we are about to be 125m richer if Pogba leaves.

We only have to pay HALF of the 94m this summer which leaves us with about 80m to from the Pogba money alone to reinforce. That doesn't include what we might have already had or additional to player sales yet (Zaza/Pereyra, etc).

We can totally reinforce our midfield.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Imagine hearing at the start of the season that in the coming summer we would essentially swap Pogba for Higuain
one of the most promising youth players in the world for an aging choker who can't score when it matters the most.

maybe if he won the Copa America and the WC, Napoli could ask for a price like that. But this? Jesus, this is horrible

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Matic would be the best option.

Player who can play in front of defense and B2B equally well.
Yes but Mascherano is still the most domminating midfielder in the game and Rakitic can really controll/domminate a midfield aswel

Their Quality is why i like both. Matic, what about his quality ?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:sergio:

I never said Pogba didn't want to leave I am bemoaning how the money is spent from selling him, try keep up.

To spend pretty much ALL the Pogba sale money on Higuain is moronic.
"This is the stupidest piece of business in footballing history.

We sell a player who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to play the game, someone who is a massive talisman for the team and someone who's marketability is through the roof to completely overpay for a 29 year old Higuain?"

You make it sound as if we have a choice if Pogba wants to fuck off.

And no we didn't swap him for fucking Higuain. We pretty much got Higuain (WC #9) + Pjanic (Probably best passer of the ball in Serie A) + Initial payment for Benatia.

Personally I won't spend my time moaning like a spoilt 16 year old girl who's daddy just bought her a brand new car, in the wrong colour.

We have the best team we've had in fucking Years and we're in the green financially. YES

POGBA + MORATA alone is fucking 150,000,000 euros. And we still have sales to make.

So our team is BETTER, and we're not even using the clubs fucking money yet. And people moan?! disgusting.

Apr 19, 2007
Very.

IF we get Higuain (I don't believe all these rumors, how many times have we seen similar situations?) the rumor is we're paying in two installments. We're not struggling for money anymore, we can do 47 for one player, it's just a bit more than we paid for Dybala.

Nice avatar btw :D
yOU ACT LIKE PAYING IN INSTALLMENTS IS SOMETHING WE USUALLY DONT DO WHEN REALLY ITS THE NORM. Its quite the opposit we were stressing about Pjanic lump some earlier this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)