Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (11 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No need for that.
I like Higuain. I also think 94 is way too much.
But complaining will not help... I'm optimistic. Pogba never made the step up we hoped he would do, so maybe Higuain will take us all the way.
Pogba always made the step up at the final 3-4 months of the season, but took the step down again in the other part

- - - Updated - - -

So is he definately coming? Is Pogs gone? So many absolutes now. What changed from last night?
Apparently yes. No. what ? Confirmation he did his medical in spain.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No need for that.
I like Higuain. I also think 94 is way too much.
But complaining will not help... I'm optimistic. Pogba never made the step up we hoped he would do, so maybe Higuain will take us all the way.
Pogba is 23 and is the best CM in the world, what step up are you talking about? Hes also a marketing machine and a superstar that attracts new fans, so the 120M price tag is justified. Higuain is good, i have no probem with him as a player, but 94M is waaay too much

- - - Updated - - -

Why would a striker wear a #10 shirt ?
Ask Benzema or Dzeko.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Ibra

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pogba is 23 and is the best CM in the world, what step up are you talking about? Hes also a marketing machine and a superstar that attracts new fans, so the 120M price tag is justified. Higuain is good, i have no probem with him as a player, but 94M is waaay too much

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Benzema or Dzeko.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Ibra
Let's be honest here. Higuain being a stroker justifies a higher price then Pogba. Anything over 60, for Pogs is overkill.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
We will absolutely rue the selling of Pogba to sign Higuain for 94 million.

We are literally the laughing stock in europe right now, man united fans can't believe it.

I was thinking a top class striker and someone of the quality of Sanchez for selling Pogba. Not Higuain and potentially Witsel...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let's be honest here. Higuain being a stroker justifies a higher price then Pogba. Anything over 60, for Pogs is overkill.
Come on bro, that makes no sense. Price is about more than just performances and positions (though Pogba had a damn good season for a CM with 10 goals and 15 assists), its as much about popularity, potential and other off field stuff. Higuain only brings you quality on the field. Hes not a very popular player to attract new fans and sponsors

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Come on bro, that makes no sense. Price is about more than just performances and positions (though Pogba had a damn good season for a CM with 10 goals and 15 assists), its as much about popularity, potential and other off field stuff. Higuain only brings you quality on the field. Hes not a very popular player to attract new fans and sponsors
Pogba needs to go. Give me Rakitic, Matic and Mascherano

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Benzema or Dzeko.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Ibra
Zlatan and Benzema arent really deep strikers like Higuain or Dzeko.

fucking marketting. #10 was the lower striker, #9 was the deep striker. If you play only one, it can technically be both, but a #9 was most likely to be seen as not everyone uses a playmaking SS/CAM

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This is the stupidest piece of business in footballing history.

We sell a player who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to play the game, someone who is a massive talisman for the team and someone who's marketability is through the roof to completely overpay for a 29 year old Higuain?

Higuain is a fantastic player but not for that price and not when its seemingly a straight transfer fee swap for Pogba

And to the delusional posters thinking Pogba is staying after the Higuain signing :lol:
POGBA WANTS TO FUCKING LEAVE. We never forced Pogba out the door. He wasn't on TV declaring his intentions to stay here. He always dodges questions about his future.

If Pogba goes, it's because he fucking asked to.

Ungrateful fuckers. Not long ago we had fucking Matri-Vucinic upfront with De Ceglie on our left flank. Now we've got a striker who last season probably had more goals than our old 2011 set of strikers combined.

Welcome Higuain. Keep banging in goals and shut these people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)