Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (198 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
When everyone is fit, with Higuain we got world class or close in every line of the field.

If the question is "does Higuain improve us with Pogba leaving", thats something else.
True, but even more precise would be to look at all players OUT and all players IN, after the entire mercato has been conducted, and then ask; are we better or worse than last season?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And I think he will stay that way. If the clause was 1 payment, then I would be worried.

But 2 payments is much more feasible, and with the projected sale of Zaza, our net spend wouldn't actually be too bad right now, considering the quality we have added.

On a sporting level, I can't see any reason why Pogba would sit back and say that this club is now not ready to make a serious run at the CL.

Still love me even though you think I'm a moron? :heart:

Just so you know. The only transfer fallout that I ever complained about in regards to money was Verratti.
I would never think you are a moron, you know how much respect i got for you, the whole it's not our money argument is really stupid though, every action has a reaction and this is a 160 mil action from a not so rich club, i think i want higuain here more than you heck i know i do, but it's just not a smart move with the figures imho

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hope to God HD remains so. And he has my respect even if he leaves.
Paying this buyout in two installments is potentially the best thing that could have happened to us in these circumstances. With the sales, both actual and potential, our net spend so far this year wouldn't be so astronomically different than in years past.

If it were 1 lump sum, then yeah I would be a little worried

Jun 27, 2011
We lost Morata. Something we didn't want to. So we get another striker instead. Even better one. I don't understand what this has to do with Pogba. This is just a statement that we're back among the best.

We got 30+ for Morata. We'll pay 45+ for Higuain, twice, knowing we'll get money from CL this year. Even more so because Roma and Napoli won't get far without Pjanic and Higuain.

Why is everyone so tense about our financial status? The media acts like Juventus doesn't have money to spend but surely we do. Isn't okay to spend a little? I doubt Beppe and Agnelli would allow us to go bankrupt. They're wise.

P.s Dybala will shine with Higuain in front of him. Mark my words. For what it's worth

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Paying this buyout in two installments is potentially the best thing that could have happened to us in these circumstances. With the sales, both actual and potential, our net spend so far this year wouldn't be so astronomically different than in years past.

If it were 1 lump sum, then yeah I would be a little worried
:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would never think you are a moron, you know how much respect i got for you, the whole it's not our money argument is really stupid though, every action has a reaction and this is a 160 mil action from a not so rich club, i think i want higuain here more than you heck i know i do, but it's just not a smart move with the figures imho
Unfortunately, it is the cost of doing business when you are looking for a top top striker. I never agreed with the price tag. I would have been more than thrilled with player exchanges. But I honestly, truly feel that because of the 2 installment plan that we have here, that there is no financial need to sell Pogba at this time.

If I were him, why would I want to leave now, assuming that winning is the most important thing? This team is fucking LOADED if he stays, Abel.

The best Juve team I have seen in a decade

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey guys. Look at another way

@Cronios PROMISED that he would leave Marotta alone for at least a few years

So its not all bad, right?

Cron, my man. Live up to your word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)