Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (61 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It doesn't matter in how much years [installments] the :money: is going to be spent. It will always be 94 mil. €
It matters because we won't have to pay the other half until this time next year and we should have even more money to spend next summer than now. Projections for marketing income if Pogba stays and continues to develop his brand like he has until now with huge signing of Higuain and emerging Dybala are probably enormous.

Juventus is catching up financially.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think there's ONE person here who thinks Pipita is worth 94/89mln euros.

The good thing about this signing is the fact we'll have Dybala - Higuain upfront which brings insane amout of potential for years to come. Not just that but CL throphy seems closer to us.

If Pogba goes... oh well... he was/is amazing but the offer was/is insane.

Depending on who the new midfield be I'd say there are chances to be even stronger next season.

And no, I don't think Higuain is worth 90mln. But I don't think there are wc options out there who'd cost less and provide the same quality upfront. Also, IF Pogba stays then it's a fucking dream. A fucking dream with overpriced Pipita in it but while we're in it -- let's make the most out of it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
True, but if we keep Pogba and sign Higuain for the retarded price, we won't need to touch the squad for a while except for backups.
Higuain will command about 160 mil thats about 15% of juve value, with a residual value of about 0, say he tears his acl turns into a fatty and never goes back to WC level? Higuain is a monster no doubt but if that price scared even richer teams, can juve successfully manage a worst case scenario financially?

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I don't think there's ONE person here who thinks Pipita is worth 94/89mln euros.

The good thing about this signing is the fact we'll have Dybala - Higuain upfront which brings insane amout of potential for years to come. Not just that but CL throphy seems closer to us.

If Pogba goes... oh well... he was/is amazing but the offer was/is insane.

Depending on who the new midfield be I'd say there are chances to be even stronger next season.

And no, I don't think Higuain is worth 90mln. But I don't think there are wc options out there who'd cost less and provide the same quality upfront. Also, IF Pogba stays then it's a $#@!ing dream. A $#@!ing dream with overpriced Pipita in it but while we're in it -- let's make the most out of it.
This post gets 94/94 :tup:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
This is just crazy... he's a great player but fuck 94M???
Well hopefully it will help us in the long term - paying big money and big salaries will likely attract some big names.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Higuain will command about 160 mil thats about 15% of juve value, with a residual value of about 0, say he tears his acl turns into a fatty and never goes back to WC level? Higuain is a monster no doubt but if that price scared even richer teams, can juve successfully manage a worst case scenario financially?
I don't think they would take that risk if they couldn't handle it, I'm sure it would be standard to evaluate risk in such a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)