Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (210 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why do you guys care how much they spend and where the money comes from ??? Is it your money? All we should care about is them winning
Why the fuck shouldnt i care, im like any other fan. I invest my time, my money, my everything for this team. This is my family too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's entirely possible to get Higuain without having to sacrifice Pogba.

If Napoli accepts a package of Zaza, Pereyra, Rugani and between 25-30 million, If the valuations on the aforementioned players are accurate, then the price is met.

And I would do that deal in a heartbeat

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

If Napoli accepts a package of Zaza, Pereyra, Rugani and between 25-30 million, If the valuations on the aforementioned players are accurate, then the price is met.

You would give Rugani away? I wouldn't

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Zaza, Pereyra + 40 million? I dont like the idea of Rugani going.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You would give Rugani away? I wouldn't
Absolutely.

I understand that he is a very very good prospect. But we are talking about a top goal scorer.

You have to give in order to get, and he would probably be the key in the deal.

This team would be unstoppable with Higuain.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

47m plus Perreyra and Zaza. Wouldn't give Rugani up. He's got a bright future. We will regret it. And frankly, 47m alone would be enough to close Cavani who would be just as devastating, this isn't legit. Close thread. Break bread.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

Really?!! Rugani has all the potential to become an incredible defender for us and you would sacrifice such a guarantee in our future backline? Specially now, with Barza and Chiello nearing the end of the line?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No one is going to pay Higuain's release clause. The only issue is whether ADL will have too much pride to sell below 94M and would rather lose him on a free in a couple years. I think most likely someone can buy him for 60M.
Arsenal would buy him in a heartbeat for 60, only question is of course what Higuain wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)