Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I asked a month ago and I will ask again, has this guy signed for $hitty yet? :lol:

now as opposed to a month ago, I actually hope he does now. Fuck the Udinese of the EPL.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Poor Higuain, ending up there.

A quote from "A Bronx Tale" springs to mind: "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent."
They're planning to sign Rooney as well apparently.

Higuain-Rooney would be one awesome strikeforce.Maybe which is why Higuain agreed to move to Arsenal in the first place on the guarantee that Arsenal are gonna make a few other big signings ?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
your body is already 70% liquid, what could you possibly accomplish?
Your body is 70 % liquid. I'm Jem, and I'm 90 % liquid, always was, always will be :D

Put your lovely sandals on, Martin, and go grab yourself a drink. And let's have a toast!

@Lapa knows what's up!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Poor Higuain. He liked us and we wanted him.

I prefer Llorente-Tevez tho.... the workrate will be higher and both know how to score, so we are not missing much by letting go a prolific striker like Pipita.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
goal.com (I know) says that the deal with Arsenal might not go through, Arsenal wouldn't want to pay more then 24MEuro while Real wants 28MEuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)