Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Would love to see them one-up Arsenal. But hopefully Cavani stays, and Higuain to Tottenham. That would be my wish with this whole scenario.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Was just about to post the same, love the idea of City $#@!ing Arsenal out of a player again :lol:
Arsenal are just a feeder club these days. Wenger only works well with kids. And when forced to buy bigger so called players, trust me it won't work.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to AS, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy wants 100m Euros for Bale and the first offer from Real Madrid will be Coentrao, Higuain and 60m Euros.

Imagine Arsenal losing their target to Spurs of all teams :rofl: :howler:

Spurs can build an amazing team with those 2 players and the money ofcourse.

Jul 10, 2006
For 100m I'd prefer Usain Bolt.
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

According to AS, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy wants 100m Euros for Bale and the first offer from Real Madrid will be Coentrao, Higuain and 60m Euros.

Imagine Arsenal losing their target to Spurs of all teams :rofl: :howler:

Spurs can build an amazing team with those 2 players and the money ofcourse.
Spurs should jump all over that offer. Also heard they can exchange one of those players for DiMaria if they wanted.

And yea, seeing Arsenal lose Higs to Spurs would be great. One of my best friends is a Gooner and he was all fucking cocky about them getting Higuain over Juve, then we swooped in and snatched Tevez (the better player) and put City in a position to steal Higuain from them. I'm sure Higuain would prefer to play with Aguero at City.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Bale has got to be the most overrated player on earth.
he is not worth 85 million as he scroed only 17 goals and not ronaldo's 40 at man u just before he joined ream madrid. but he has potential... probably worth 48-55 million max? anyways, who is going to get kaka next season? is he leaving for wage clearout? he gets about 10-12 million yearly o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)