Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
You really think so? I have no doubt defensively you'd cope well but i think you'd struggle for goals, i think if we was in Serie A we'd be challenging without a doubt

Mar 10, 2009
Really don't know if youre being serious or not :/
We beat Chelsea quite easily 3 - 0 and the EPL was hardly that good last year, no teams past the last 16

Other than that welcome to the forum, you are allowed to come and have intelligent discussion but try not to spam.

Thanks

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
We were under so much pressue to finish in the top 4 after to losin to tottenham our main Rivals an being 7points behind them to pip them on the last day of course we gona go celbrate their crushed for not making the champions league again iknow were not officialyin it yet but were in with a shout

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
0 remind me how many teams from the best league in the world made it to the last 8 in the last decade ? Triple if not quadruple of what Italians have achieved

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
0 remind me how many teams from the best league in the world made it to the last 8 in the last decade ? Triple if not quadruple of what Italians have achieved
How many times have your favorite team won CL?
How many European trophies have you won?

Truth

Jun 22, 2013
As I just said.... A Italian title doesn't mean that much if your a player you want to win a top league title such as La Liga or the EPL the rest really don't matter. You think Ronaldo or Neymar will ever move to Italy for ambition to win a Serie A title? Good players in Italy are Italians who don't want to leave Italy and foreigners who can't cut it at the highest level.

Do I wish we could win the title yes of course but is Juve winning the title great for the club and an achievement of course it is. But Serie A 1st is like EPL 4th because the league isn't near the Standard of the EPL. Number of Big transfers this summer in the EPL vs Number of big transfers in Serie A let's see what happens.

Best players in Serie A tend to leave and the best in the EPL tend to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)