Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The EPL isn't the strongest league in Europe. The defending is pathetic, and it is a very over-rated league. I'd argue that the Spanish league is superior, and the German league is arguably stronger as well.

Truth

Jun 22, 2013
The EPL isn't the strongest league in Europe. The defending is pathetic, and it is a very over-rated league. I'd argue that the Spanish league is superior, and the German league is arguably stronger as well.
The EPL is considered the strongest league in Europe by a majority of people. La Liga is second and the German league is 3rd.

It's like this

1st English League
2. Spanish League
DROP IN QUALITY
3. German League
Drop in Quality
4. Italian League.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
As I just said.... A Italian title doesn't mean that much if your a player you want to win a top league title such as La Liga or the EPL the rest really don't matter. You think Ronaldo or Neymar will ever move to Italy for ambition to win a Serie A title? Good players in Italy are Italians who don't want to leave Italy and foreigners who can't cut it at the highest level.

Do I wish we could win the title yes of course but is Juve winning the title great for the club and an achievement of course it is. But Serie A 1st is like EPL 4th because the league isn't near the Standard of the EPL. Number of Big transfers this summer in the EPL vs Number of big transfers in Serie A let's see what happens.

Best players in Serie A tend to leave and the best in the EPL tend to stay.
And who wants to live in England apart from the money they get? Ugly women, terrible food, horrible weather. You should be thankful to those oil clubs in your league that attract high profile players and that makes your mediocre club Arsenal look good when they play in that circus league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)