Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The Italian league was good 10 years ago but it's bad now the last Italian team hasn't won in like 7-8 years right?
inter 2010 stooge

- - - Updated - - -

The EPL is considered the strongest league in Europe my a majority of people. La Liga is second and the German league is 3rd.

It's like this

1st English League
2. Spanish League
DROP IN QUALITY
3. German League
Drop in Quality
4. Italian League.
thats why bayern destroyed barcalona

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The EPL is considered the strongest league in Europe by a majority of people. La Liga is second and the German league is 3rd.

It's like this

1st English League
2. Spanish League
DROP IN QUALITY
3. German League
Drop in Quality
4. Italian League.
1. Serie A fans
DROP IN QUALITY
2. Bundesliga Fans
DROP IN QUALITY
3. La Liga fans
FALL OFF CLIFF
9000. EPL & SPL FANS

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Divide it by 2 and thats the amount of holes filled at once in youre Sister ;)
That'd be impossible. Your mom can handle 5 dicks at once. 5*8 = 40. My sister doesn't have 20 holes.

You don't make sense. Is it because you're an Arsenal supporter? Do you also like underaged kids? Does your father have a history of pedophilia? Tell us how you became an Arsenal supporter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The EPL is considered the strongest league in Europe by a majority of people. La Liga is second and the German league is 3rd.

It's like this

1st English League
2. Spanish League
DROP IN QUALITY
3. German League
Drop in Quality
4. Italian League.
Enlighten me please. Who are those fans? Some Singaporeans betting illegally on games and who haven't kicked a football their entire lives? Ignorant Indian and Chinese consumers who believe whatever shit is fed to them? Delusional biased English and American pundits who can barely tie a shoelace and have a hard time announcing player names, not to mention providing accurate stats when it comes to other leagues? 12 year old Armchair glory-hunters?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Enlighten me please. Who are those fans? Some Singaporeans betting illegally on games and who haven't kicked a football their entire lives? Ignorant Indian and Chinese consumers who believe whatever shit is fed to them? Delusional biased English and American pundits who can barely tie a shoelace and have a hard time announcing player names, not to mention providing accurate stats when it comes to other leagues? 12 year old Armchair glory-hunters?
What the fuck are you saying man?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everton Tottenham & Liverpool would all get top 4 in Italy

Haha reread that an that even made me laugh loool
We shall never know; it's all hypothetical. However, if it makes you happy, keep believing that and continue existing in your little delusional bubble.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck are you saying man?
Providing the answer to his majority of fans rate the EPL as the best. Fans who know absolutely nothing about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)