Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We're not getting Higuain????? WHAT A SHOCK!!! I mean truly, deep down inside, I was so sure that Marotta would be signing us a high profile target; his achievements in the past clearly show he is by far the best DS in Europe, especially at signing top players from foreign leagues. He always managed to get our top targets in the past so I didn't see why this transfer would be any different. The fact that we are not getting Higuain is a massive surprise and I'm sure the reasons must be out of our control.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
if they really offer him 7 mio. per year, im happy we are not getting him. And there is no bigger mistake than overvalueing players. 30 mio. would again, be too much. He was mainly a bench player last year, 22 should be the maximum!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It seems to come as a surprise to you. :klin:
It's Arsenal. You can't get any lower than Arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

if they really offer him 7 mio. per year, im happy we are not getting him. And there is no bigger mistake than overvalueing players. 30 mio. would again, be too much. He was mainly a bench player last year, 22 should be the maximum!
You are probably a hypocrite who thinks we should pay that fee for that cunt Jovetic.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Arsenal tend to be quite good in finalising deals. Not so long ago wasn't Arsenal winning the race to sign Jovetic? Now that's all gone silent since Jovetic preferred to stay in Italy. So what's the difference with Higuain preferring us too? Apart from the 30m silly-bollocks price tag.

Chillax bredjin.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jovetic is the type of player Marotta is capable of buying. Higuain exceeds his capabilities. 30M for Higuain is nothing silly. That is what you pay for WC players, unless you are content winning the league against these mighty Milan and Napoli teams.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
We're not getting Higuain????? WHAT A SHOCK!!! I mean truly, deep down inside, I was so sure that Marotta would be signing us a high profile target; his achievements in the past clearly show he is by far the best DS in Europe, especially at signing top players from foreign leagues. He always managed to get our top targets in the past so I didn't see why this transfer would be any different. The fact that we are not getting Higuain is a massive surprise and I'm sure the reasons must be out of our control.
Hi Interdestroyer. I disagree that Marotta is best DS in Europe. I think best sporting director in Europe right now is Monaco guy. He sign Falcao to 2nd division club. This is unbelievable achievement. If Marotta at Monaco he sign Boriello and Bendtner for price of Falcao.

Jun 22, 2013

Really?! would a club involved in a conspiracy with other clubs from the same league to fix matches and is found guilty and relegated-not be "lower than Arsenal"?

All this hatred towards Arsenal and/or Arsenal supporters, and for what reason...because we are both after the same player? the way you lot are carrying on it's like it's the first time it's ever happened.

And you say we are "delusional", talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Mar 10, 2009
exactly

this is why I was never upset because it was far too predictable.

and the funny thing is people on this forum called Arsenal fans deluded, seriously? Anyone who hasn't caught on how transfers go is nothing short of deluded.

See you in March when we get knocked out the CL QF again after complaining that we lack a WC natural striker

as for Arsenal? fair played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)