Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Really?! would a club involved in a conspiracy with other clubs from the same league to fix matches and is found guilty and relegated-not be "lower than Arsenal"?

All this hatred towards Arsenal and/or Arsenal supporters, and for what reason...because we are both after the same player? the way you lot are carrying on it's like it's the first time it's ever happened.

And you say we are "delusional", talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!
You are a dumb fuck, aren't you?

First of all, the club did not fix matches. Moggi did, and mind you, there is no proof he actually did, but this is a different conversation.

Losing a player to Arsenal is shameful because you are a pathetic club with pathetic mentality. I despise you as a club as much as I despise any other Arsenal supporter. I hope Wenger gets raped by Campbell and Heskey. Now go fuck yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I still don't believe how stupid you neet to be to seriously thinking about posting in other club forum and than immediately argue with other people. Are they thinking they are cooler beacause of that or they feel the need of representing their club on other sites? They are not even trolling, they are just incredible stupid. :sergio:

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
I'm an Arsenal fan & in reply to who has the Better squad between us two i think it's pretty tight.

You boys Clearly have the Better Goalkeeper in Buffon

Personaly i think Gibbs is a better left back than De Cegile

Chiellini's a Monster of a Centre back an is better than Vermaelen Mertersacker & Kosienly

But in saying that Kosienly is an Animal himself & i rate him higher than Barzagli & Bonucci

Right back is close Defensively Sagna is better than Lichtsteiner but attacking wise Stephan has more Better no doubt

Midfield is Tough!

Pirlo is obviously a legend the pass master up their with Xavi, our person who keeps us ticking is Arteta who i think is hugely underrated but anyway he has more mobility than Pirlo but thats all

Vidal ... I rate him sooo much i cant compare him to anyone in our squad the closest i can think of is Rosicky but that's pushing it

Marchiso's a boss in his own right to someone id love to have at our club the closest again we have because of his defensive abilities is Arteta

Wilshere is Amazing & i don't think you have a player like him

The Same goes for Santi Cazorla 12 Goals 12 Assist he's a little Gem

Pogba is immense to closest we have is Diaby

Attacking-wise

I only really rate Giovincooo love the guy (no homo) easily better than Gervinho

Vucinic & Guagliarella are pretty decent but thats all Giroud 17 Goals 9 Assist on there level if not slightly better albeight Vucinics hold up play is really really good

Matri's pretty good tho i like him

Podolski 16 Goals 12 Assist is pretty dam good himself if only he had better movement because his final ball is quality an finishing can be deadly

Walcott 21 goals 14 assist hes goalscoring improved so much this season

...Alex Oxlade Chamberlain didnt know weather to compair him to youre midfielders or Attackers

Personally i see his as a Centre Mid an a Good he has so much potential

To wrap it up defensively you're better than us but Attackin wise were better than you make of it whatyou will

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Asamoah is our starting LWB, so comparing Gibbs to DC is inaccurate. Our defense is definitely superior to yours, and our midfield is better as well. Buffon is a god and a legend, so no need for a comparison there. I think our attack is pathetic, and whereas yours is nothing special either, I'd have to give you the slight edge/advantage here, simply because our forward line sucks.

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
Ohhh shit i forgot about Asamoah okk he is better than Gibbs my mistake

- - - Updated - - -

& i agree with you are Attack isnt all that all i think were lacking is an out an out Goal Scorer

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm an Arsenal fan & in reply to who has the Better squad between us two i think it's pretty tight.

Chiellini's a Monster of a Centre back an is better than Vermaelen Mertersacker & Kosienly

But in saying that Kosienly is an Animal himself & i rate him higher than Barzagli & Bonucci

Right back is close Defensively Sagna is better than Lichtsteiner but attacking wise Stephan has more Better no doubt

Midfield is Tough!

Pirlo is obviously a legend the pass master up their with Xavi, our person who keeps us ticking is Arteta who i think is hugely underrated but anyway he has more mobility than Pirlo but thats all

Vidal ... I rate him sooo much i cant compare him to anyone in our squad the closest i can think of is Rosicky but that's pushing it

Marchiso's a boss in his own right to someone id love to have at our club the closest again we have because of his defensive abilities is Arteta

Attacking-wise

I only really rate Giovincooo love the guy (no homo) easily better than Gervinho

Vucinic & Guagliarella are pretty decent but thats all Giroud 17 Goals 9 Assist on there level if not slightly better albeight Vucinics hold up play is really really good

Podolski 16 Goals 12 Assist is pretty dam good himself if only he had better movement because his final ball is quality an finishing can be deadly

...Alex Oxlade Chamberlain didnt know weather to compair him to youre midfielders or Attackers

To wrap it up defensively you're better than us but Attackin wise were better than you make of it whatyou will
well dat settles it

:sergio:

im off to wank

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

Midfield is Tough!

Attacking-wise

1. Sagna is old and shit now he is no where near Licht
2. You rate Giovinco
3. You say you rate Kosielny higher than Barzagli
4. Isla is our Wilshire (always injured)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Midfield is Tough!

Attacking-wise

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Lichstainers main strength are his deff abilities he is not that good in the attack.De Ceglie is our third choice left back.Barzagli was a better CB in the last two seasons that Chiellini and the most constant in the world.You probably watched only 3 Juve games in the last two seasons.

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
Attacking wise i'd have to agree he's better at takin on his man an Crossing the ball Sagna cant cross for shit, defensively hes pretty dam solid though

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Midfield is Tough!

Attacking-wise

you can't compare juventus to arsenal. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)