Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
This Higuain situation has just cemented in my mind that I hate arsenal the most out of any of the big clubs in england. They think they are gods gift to football, and personally I can't stand Wenger aswell. Being linked with every player, then he turns them down because he wants to actually win something, and the fans still wonder why he chose another team. I just hate the whole squad.

(Let the hate comments begin)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm interested what the final figure is going to be.

what wages and fee they signed him on.

rumors were 26 mil (we could have done that) and +7mil wages (we couldnt have done that)

- - - Updated - - -

But chosing arsenal's money and mediocrity, above a winning juventus...

...even tho i'm a fanboy of his, he's giving me plenty of reasons to think otherwise.
maybe because of that we hear rumours about him waiting for a miracle and coming to us

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
We may also forget the fact that when we are in a good situation to sign somebody and another club gets involved (especially the ones from the EPL) start lecturing the player or his agent about our reputation, poor quality of Serie A etc? I can bet that was the case last year with RVP and having in mind what Arsenal fans think about Juventus, I have no doubts that Arsenal officials talked Higuain out frok joining us. Just a thought...

Jul 10, 2006
We may also forget the fact that when we are in a good situation to sign somebody and another club gets involved (especially the ones from the EPL) start lecturing the player or his agent about our reputation, poor quality of Serie A etc? I can bet that was the case last year with RVP and having in mind what Arsenal fans think about Juventus, I have no doubts that Arsenal officials talked Higuain out frok joining us. Just a thought...
Eh, I don't think the player puts that much thought into what Arsenal says. Surely he has spoken with Zidane about Juve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)