Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
predictable

im telling you we won't end up with anyone big, and seriously? football italia is trying to convince me that we are going after Saurez? Ok then...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
football italia aren´t trying to do anything... they are quoting/refering to the daily mirror, the guardian, marca and il mattino. great sources imo

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Today's Gazzetta: Juve won't offer more than 22m for Higuain. If Arsenal offer 30m Juventus will give up on him.
Agnelli doesn't like the idea of participating in auctions.
:lol: Yep, we'd rather spend that difference on Zazas, Zuzus and what nots of the world, than getting into bidding over something our team really needs. Our terms :touched:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We'll spend 30 million on two players, one half decent and one crap....it's more about quantity than quality with Marotta.

just like my uncle who buys tomatoes to make the sauce, wont pay for the expensive boxes that have 100% usable tomatoes, but travels an hour to some bloke he has always bought off and buys boxes for half the price but has to throw 50% of them away cuz they are rotten.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We'll spend 30 million on two players, one half decent and one crap....it's more about quantity than quality with Marotta.

just like my uncle who buys tomatoes to make the sauce, wont pay for the expensive boxes that have 100% usable tomatoes, but travels an hour to some bloke he has always bought off and buys boxes for half the price but has to throw 50% of them away cuz they are rotten

:touched::lol: so much sugo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)