Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Since this Higuain saga, or any top striker, seems that will drag on right until the end of the transfer window, I am disconnecting from football related Internet to preserve my mental health. I will be back at the first game of the season to be surprised or not. Lets see if I can resist the temptention.
These kinds of voluntary self expulsions never hold up, just ask some of the other members on this forum :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
higuain misses way too many chances.....and that's in mickey mouse la liga.

he will get exposed for being a slightly better matri here.

25 million down the drain.

go for jovetic and muriel

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One of them said something interesting:

"When We asked about Vidal and Pogba they said no, and we respected that...now they should respect Higuain´s clause by doing a real offer and paying it in one go. Real madrid is not a bank, to be giving them installments. They should go to a bank and borrow money if they wanna pay in installments".

:p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
someone should ask him/her if he thinks madrid paid 65m for zidane, 90m for ronaldo and 60m for kaka all in one lump sum paymnet and not installments

- - - Updated - - -

the same mickey mouse league villa cant even dominate?
villa injured too long played on wing

you know the usual.

higuain chocker true story,

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
they know what situation were in, desperate, to find a top class striker and they think Higuain is just that. Right now just looking to make the most of a wanted player.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Since this Higuain saga, or any top striker, seems that will drag on right until the end of the transfer window, I am disconnecting from football related Internet to preserve my mental health. I will be back at the first game of the season to be surprised or not. Lets see if I can resist the temptention.
You'll be fine so long as you don't buy into what anyone says, regardless of the source unless it is made official.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seems like Perez attempt to scare, in order to push a higher price, really works here
The problem sach, is that he is not in need to bluff us, as we are not his only customer. He knows the offer for Higuain will appear, and knowing that we have zero intention of negotiating porgba and vidal..... he is sincerely in no hurry to sell hiuain to us. We are not offering players or big money... so what we are offering?.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
if marotta have any competence, he should've concentrated on selling quaq+matri quickly to raise some funds then get jojo/higgy quickly after that.

but it is even not happening, insanity that is repeated far too many times.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
so now the players at the club already determine what the newcomers should earn? Thats just ridiculous. How does someone who will earn 4.5 mill lead to a low end earner at the club demanding more? Likewise with a newcomer earning 6 or more? Players are paid in accordance to their age and ability. If they dont like it then they can gtfo
Ok, so you're ignorant and don't know how the real world works if you don't think Vidal for instance would immediately demand the same. Fine by me.

Look at city, their new big signings went together with upgrading others' contracts. It's simple really. If your boss decides to pay your colleague double what you have. What would you do ? Agree with it apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)