Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Real will get Suarez for sure but we will miss out on Higuain.
Higuain shall be used as exchange + cash for him or someone else.

If we are to get him, I can only see this going 2 ways:

1. If we can beat Arsenal's/add another club here offer.

2. If Liverpool has no interest in Higuain and wants cash only. He'll have to be sold but then it falls back to number 1.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Higuain shall be used as exchange + cash for him or someone else.

If we are to get him, I can only see this going 2 ways:

1. If we can beat Arsenal's/add another club here offer.

2. If Liverpool has no interest in Higuain and wants cash only. He'll have to be sold but then it falls back to number 1.
Higuain to Liverpool? Can't see it but you never know. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Expects us to close the deal for Higuain, 20 days before the mercato opens, in our first meeting with Real Madrid :touched:

Negotiations officially got going today. It's something, and we should hold onto that for now.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Higuain will be convinced to stay by their new manager, whoever that might be. Unless they work out a deal with someone like Cavani, Suarez...

This is goodbye, deal. :hi:
It's not like Higuain, his brother and his father said that he is leaving and he want to be important. And it's not like Peraz and fans prefer better Benzema. And finally it's not like Real is buying new striker. Optimists maybe are silly and funny, but pessimism is annoying. If you don't want to be dissapointed ok, but c'mon.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So we get fucked again by italian papers, reading shit about Higuain for a month.
Not entirely. It's clear that we are seriously interested in Higuain and we made the first step, just like it's known that Higuain is willing to leave Real.
Naturally, the papers added spice to the stories and they started putting numbers to a "done deal". When you don't deal with crazy money (50,60, 70m eur), you won't close a deal for a top player in a day or week.
Like Jem said, we got the ball rolling today. Now we have to wait and hope for a new coach to be appointed soon. I believe that there was some talk about a hypothetical scenario where the new coach gives the green light, and how much would Real ask for Higuain.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirms talks with Real Madrid for Gonzalo Higuain are blocked “until they have a new Coach.”

Marotta and President Andrea Agnelli had a lunch meeting with Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez and FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti this afternoon in the Spanish capital.

“Right now Higuain is not on the transfer market, as Real Madrid are waiting until they have a new Coach,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“The moment this decision is made official, then we will meet them again with pleasure.”

Meanwhile, there are reports that Real Madrid are willing to spread the payment over several instalments, but that the €22m offer was too low.

Arsenal are said to have proposed €24m for the Argentina striker.

Real are without a tactician since parting company with Jose Mourinho, as first choice Carlo Ancelotti is struggling to break free of his contract with Paris Saint-Germain.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh guys relax!! :D

Is very possible that with new coach Higuain will most likely want to leave anywhere. Cronaldo is going nowhere and as long as he is in madrid.. no striker will have continuity.

Higuain will maintain his posture to leave IMO, so lets hope they appoint a new muppet fast to continue the deal.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
yeh guys relax!! :D

Is very possible that with new coach Higuain will most likely want to leave anywhere. Cronaldo is going nowhere and as long as he is in madrid.. no striker will have continuity.

Higuain will maintain his posture to leave IMO, so lets hope they appoint a new muppet fast to continue the deal.
I don't doubt that Higuain will leave. What I am worried about is the fact that other clubs will approach Higuain and offer him better wages and a bigger transfer fee to RM unless we already have an agreement with Higuain and RM promised to offer him to us first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)