Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't be silly,we've won 13 premier league title and are the second most succesfull team in England and the 6th best team in Europe ahead of Juventus according to UEFA.

We have a better stadium, manager, history etc than Juventus
better stadium???

i've been to the emirates and it was as lifeless as your grandmother's dead corpse,

manager?? :lol:

Conte has won more in 1 season than wenger in his last 8!!!

history??? BITCH PLEASE!

Jun 9, 2013
Fair comment.

Dissapointed to see that there are no real Juventus fans in this site. Most of you seem to be from India and Norway which is fine btw.

But you should be supporting your local club not gloryhunting tbf

I am an Arsenal season ticket holder and I have been to Juventus match more than all you lot combined

Dec 31, 2008
Fair comment.

Dissapointed to see that there are no real Juventus fans in this site. Most of you seem to be from India and Norway which is fine btw.

I am an Arsenal season ticket holder and I have been to Juventus match more than all you lot combined
:rofl:

The real fan argument.

These posts deserve to be printed, framed and preserved.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fair comment.

:howler:

yeah not all of us can be as awesome as this glory supporting arsenal fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)