Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
arsenal is a great seller club to go to.

basically, you dont win trophee's but really highlight yourself to actual topteams.

and once you leave arsenal, you're guaranteed to win a trophee

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If there actually is a meeting why would you not hope that something good will come out of it?
I wish that something good will come out, but you better bet your house that nothing will. It's not like we haven't been here before.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I wish that something good will come out, but you better bet your house that nothing will. It's not like we haven't been here before.
What else is there to do until mercato is over? But of course, we do not even know if they are actually going to Madrid at all...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Still the reflex was brilliant and he also saved the rebound. Let's be honest here, Buffon was always hailed for similar 'impossible' saves.
Except that save wasn't impossible.

What else is there to do until mercato is over? But of course, we do not even know if they are actually going to Madrid at all...
I hate this part in football.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Based on what has happened in previous summer markets anyone would have the right to be pessimistic. Times have changed though. We should be a bigger, more attractive player in this market so I'm inclined to take news on this transfer more seriously.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Based on what has happened in previous summer markets anyone would have the right to be pessimistic. Times have changed though. We should be a bigger, more attractive player in this market so I'm inclined to take news on this transfer more seriously.
I don't trust the man who's responsible of making such a deal anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)