Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Will rep!

Llorente wil be such a disapointment I know it. And you and me will be able to tell everybody how right we were. High five!

*This is the reason we need Jovetic + Higuain at the minimum. And Vucinic is crucial, how are people so blind.
Such stunning insight. You must be very smart. :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why do people think about winning CL ?

i'm sorry buy i feel the need to crush your dreams a bit

we come off 200 mil turnover, going to 280.
=>genuine CL contenders, are +400mil turnover.

We dont have a finished squad or primavera. We are building a rigid starting 11, and out dept is good for the league, but no diffrencemakers for europe.
=>madrid got modric,higuain,sahin on the bench, man utd got rooney,chicharito bench, bayeren had robben, gomez bench

We dont have recent foreign tournament succes to get experience from, apart from the euro's, wich entirely diffrent.
=>madrid, barcelona, bayeren, all made semi's or better the past years. man utd, recent winner aswel.

In short, this is the reason why we are an "outsider" like dortmund. What does this mean ?

"the top5 spend heavy on the market, bayern won a title out of it"
That top5 has liquid money at the end of the year. We need to make a loan for a 20mil player. Balancewise its okay cause we will earn enough profit to offset the loan. But it also means a loan offc. We want to avoid them, and try to use the little liquid money we have (15mil?). This is why we do these installments and "loan with option to buy" deals. Financially its handy for us.

"juventus was the secondgreatest team of 20th century, we need higuain//Tevez and jovetic cause the fans deserve it"
Yes, but the fans must be realistic, if they want us to become a powerhouse in europe, like we are one in the serie a. We could be like milan and get the bigger names, and just make a new loan for each player, and massive wages. Then end up having to sell the player cause we cannot sustain it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ofcourse i am serious. Maybe a bit dramatic to provoke discusion but every opinion here is my true opinion about this club. How can Llorente be the saviour if he scored 2 goals last year for Bilbao. And I get, we should build slowly proposal. BUT in case you haven't noticed we have only a two year windows to win CL before Pirlo retires so we have to be fast. We aren't winning $#@! without Pirlo, I can guarantee that.
No you cant guarantee that.

Most games in CL we had to win them by force and sheer will, because Pirlo was underperforming hard. Insead of being thinking about squeezing him more, we need to think about replacing him, as IMO; he is showing signs of aging already

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

We dont have a finished squad or primavera. We are building a rigid starting 11, and out dept is good for the league, but no diffrencemakers for europe.
=>madrid got modric,higuain,sahin on the bench, man utd got rooney,chicharito bench, bayeren had robben, gomez bench

We dont have recent foreign tournament succes to get experience from, apart from the euro's, wich entirely diffrent.
=>madrid, barcelona, bayeren, all made semi's or better the past years. man utd, recent winner aswel.

In short, this is the reason why we are an "outsider" like dortmund. What does this mean ?

That top5 has liquid money at the end of the year. We need to make a loan for a 20mil player. Balancewise its okay cause we will earn enough profit to offset the loan. But it also means a loan offc. We want to avoid them, and try to use the little liquid money we have (15mil?). This is why we do these installments and "loan with option to buy" deals. Financially its handy for us.

"juventus was the secondgreatest team of 20th century, we need higuain//Tevez and jovetic cause the fans deserve it"
Yes, but the fans must be realistic, if they want us to become a powerhouse in europe, like we are one in the serie a. We could be like milan and get the bigger names, and just make a new loan for each player, and massive wages. Then end up having to sell the player cause we cannot sustain it.
What is Borussia Dortmund's turnover?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

At the end of the day, with a little luck and couple of decisions in our favor, we could win the CL whether we have 400 mill turnover, or 2 mill.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

i'm sorry buy i feel the need to crush your dreams a bit.
Undoubtably Bayern were Europes elite this season. Dortmund wasn't far off them & caused them all sorts of problems at times in that final. Overall Bayern deserved it. You're really underestimating how well we actually did this season considering we're 3-4 players short of a quality European club. Would love to see what club would come back from the shiit we've had in such a short space of time and be where we are now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we reached quarter finals playing pretty bad footaball in most matches (note i'm not talking "attractivness" just some weird tactics)

with a couple of good signings and more tactical flexibility from conte, the aim should be cl semi finals

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #4,678
    My guy at City told me Pellegrini has spoken to Higuain and is interested in taking him to City if he decides to leave Madrid, Marotta was informed of this on his trip to Madrid hence why we're now seeing an acceleration towards Jovetic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)