Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
THE main thing I have against Dzeko....is that, that fucker turned us down. I really wanted him back them, I used to fap over him harder than Hustini did. But fuck him! Cunt had his chance!

In all seriousness though, he would be a GREAT addition, but there is better options. Higuian, Cavani are much much better than him.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 11:28 ----------

Yea man he is killing it Tottenham
When did he turn Juventus down? Wolfsburg were being awkward, and there were suspicions Hoeneß kept refusing offers so he could sell to his brother at Bayern. Eventually we used the non EU spot on Krasic and Man City came in with a nice offer in January.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
True, that's how it went down. Dzeko was very keen on a move to Juve, personally.

A source close to the player told Goal.com: "Dzeko has made it clear many times that Serie A is his favourite league and that he wants Juventus.

"However, he cannot wait around forever. We are talking about one of the best forwards in the world and Edin must think as a professional too.

"He cannot wait any longer than 48 hours. It is in Juve's hands, but they are running out of time."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...in-dzeko-juventus-ultimatum-make-me-an-offer-

May 22, 2007
It was ideal for Wolfsburg that Man City don't penny pinch like Marotta, and their form dropped significantly that season as well. Possibly cashed in when they had the chance.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Still, the last I had heard of him was when he compared Milan to "Beyonce" or some such.
No fucking way!!! :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Some sort of bust-up happened with Dzeko/Wolfsburg just before the January window, no? Leading him to demand an immediate transfer or whatever? Lucky for City.
If that is the case, then I have nothing against him. I thought nigga ran after the $$$$. But he is coming, he will have to take a huge pay cut.

@salv: Seeing your avatar makes me miss my old one :touched:

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
@ fr3sh adebayor is probably more than likely the type of player we'll attract right now up front. Were a few seasons behind to be buying the likes of RVP and players similar to that level. Adebayor is one of those slut whore players who doesn't care who pays his wages.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck RVP! I want Pepedinho to have more titles than him at the end of their careers!
I know Ade is a man-whore, but still a brother :touched:

But I am pretty sure we can manage to attract, players like Cavani, Suarez, Dzeko. Players that are in midtable teams with great talent, or great fringe players at decent (I can not have myself call Shitty Top Club) decent like Dzeko. In 2-3 season we will surely able to snatch or at least tempt players out of Madrid, Barca, United etc.

Nov 1, 2002
Fuck RVP! I want Pepedinho to have more titles than him at the end of their careers!
I know Ade is a man-whore, but still a brother :touched:

But I am pretty sure we can manage to attract, players like Cavani, Suarez, Dzeko. Players that are in midtable teams with great talent, or great fringe players at decent (I can not have myself call Shitty Top Club) decent like Dzeko. In 2-3 season we will surely able to snatch or at least tempt players out of Madrid, Barca, United etc.
whats with the brother thing? i thought it belong to Indians because they use it a lot when they speak English :D

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
According to spanish newspaper As, Paratici met with Higuain's father, brother, and a lawyer. Discussed wages. Juventus are willing to offer Gonzalo 6 million euros a season. Now negotiations with Madrid will begin.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
According to spanish newspaper As, Paratici met with Higuain's father, brother, and a lawyer. Discussed wages. Juventus are willing to offer Gonzalo 6 million euros a season. Now negotiations with Madrid will begin.
Fuck, I wish I could believe this was true.

Would be an epic transfer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)