Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
technically speaking higuain would be my #1 dream signing, he has much better speed and ball control than cavani which will be very useful against parked buses and counter attacks, higuain + pirlo long balls = we will have deadly counter attacks against top teams on the europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm sure you know how I feel 'bout Dzeko. Great player, without a doubt he'd be a huge upgrade for us and he could potentially take us to the next level. BUT! Cavani is a better alternative and so is Higuain. So why settle for less?
But we don't know if they are better alternatives.

Just look at how well Barzagli turned out for us. Last summer people had pitchforks and torches ready to storm HQ.

Trust me, I got this. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Dzeko :yuck: :inter:

I didn't mind him before, but :hustini: trolling and lobbying for that fucker in every thread makes me not want to see him ever donning our colors. His obsession with that shit is so annoying. Yes, he's a good player. No, he's not a great player, and never will be. Moreover, he is one, if not two levels below the likes of Cavani and Higuain. If he's our star/top/marquee signing, I'll be hugely disappointed, and utterly disgusted.

Higuain :touched: :heart: :agree:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Barzagli was an absolute revelation, no one expected it. You can't tell me that Marotta knew what he was doing! He saw an Italian for cheap and he took him!

Dzeko is gonna be nothing like Barza, we know he'll be good, and there's gonna be great expectations. Either way he'll be a decent addition to the squad. Should be a 3rd-4th choice nonetheless.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck Dzeko :yuck: :inter:

I didn't mind him before, but :hustini: trolling and lobbying for that fucker in every thread makes me not want to see him ever donning our colors. His obsession with that shit is so annoying. Yes, he's a good player. No, he's not a great player, and never will be. Moreover, he is one, if not two levels below the likes of Cavani and Higuain. If he's our star/top/marquee signing, I'll be hugely disappointed, and utterly disgusted.

Higuain :touched: :heart: :agree:
Hater.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not a hater. You are just obsessed with the player. Kinda like Nick with Zarate. I'm not saying Dzeko is shit, unlike Zarate, but he's not someone we should be wasting money on.

Suarez + Damiao would be far better than getting Dzeko and some unheralded RWF.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not a hater. You are just obsessed with the player. Kinda like Nick with Zarate. I'm not saying Dzeko is shit, unlike Zarate, but he's not someone we should be wasting money on.

Suarez + Damiao would be far better than getting Dzeko and some unheralded RWF.
You rip on Dzeko but praise a guy that has never played a game in Europe? :howler:

Dzeko + Jovetic is a gu-zillion times better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we get Dzeko, we aren't getting Jovetic.

You think City will let Dzeko go for under 25 Million Euros?! They don't need the money.

Damiao could come in for 18 Million, and he might be a huge revelation/surprise. Add Suarez for 25 Million + Krasic, and we instantly improve our attack. Dzeko would cost in the vicinity of 25-28 Million Euros, a price I'm not sure he's worth. Jovetic can't play RWF, so essentially we are stuck with Pepe there, if we follow your proposed course of action.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

You think City will let Dzeko go for under 25 Million Euros?! They don't need the money.

Damiao could come in for 18 Million, and he might be a huge revelation/surprise. Add Suarez for 25 Million + Krasic, and we instantly improve our attack. Dzeko would cost in the vicinity of 25-28 Million Euros, a price I'm not sure he's worth. Jovetic can't play RWF, so essentially we are stuck with Pepe there, if we follow your proposed course of action.
Dzeko would cost in the 25-28m yet Cavani will go for no less than 40m.

Clubs will be after him, we won't be the only ones shopping for sure. We get Dzeko for 12m less than we would for Cavani is 12m that we can use for Jovetic or Ramirez to seal up our attack in the 433.

We spend our entire budget on 1 player? I doubt the club would do that. Id love Cavani here no doubt, but ED is my pick, not just cuz I like him but because he won't cost us as much.

If City get another striker this summer...I bet you he is out the door.

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 00:55 ----------

@Bianconero81

I am going to bed...but you better believe, that should you continue this debate, I will be here first thing in the morning. :D:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

i love how you already know that jovetic and dzeko arent realistic and prices, but think damiao and suarez are. i especially loved the part where you provided us with proof of your knowledge of the transfer market prices. thanks for presenting us with these convincing prices for players, especially juventus' transfer budget.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona: It's all hypothetical, and based on rumors and speculations Lion.

City are a buying club, and they don't need to sell. I'm sure they aren't going to let Dzeko go for under 25 Million Euros. It's called logic and common sense.

As for Suarez, there were rumors circulating that Liverpool are interested in Krasic and Elia. Hence, an offer of 25 Million + Krasic might tempt them to part with Suarez, provided Suarez is keen on coming here, and we manage to convince him of the project at hand.

As for JoJo, Fiorentina won't let him go on the cheap, particularly to their most hated rival, and given interest in him from other leagues, his potential, and youth, you can expect to pay 30 Million Euros for him (less if we include players obviously).

Damiao is an unheralded CF with huge potential; there should be less interest in him, and he plays in Brazil, so he should be available for 18-20 Million.

All of the aforementioned names are realistic. I never said they weren't. I just don't see the point in acquiring JoJo when he plays the same position as Vucinic, or suits the SS role better. He's not as versatile as Suarez/Ramirez for example. Moreover, we need a starter, someone to substitute/replace Pepe as the RWF next season more so than a bench option for Vucinic.

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 12:08 ----------

Dzeko would cost in the 25-28m yet Cavani will go for no less than 40m.

Clubs will be after him, we won't be the only ones shopping for sure. We get Dzeko for 12m less than we would for Cavani is 12m that we can use for Jovetic or Ramirez to seal up our attack in the 433.

We spend our entire budget on 1 player? I doubt the club would do that. Id love Cavani here no doubt, but ED is my pick, not just cuz I like him but because he won't cost us as much.

If City get another striker this summer...I bet you he is out the door.

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 00:55 ----------

@Bianconero81

I am going to bed...but you better believe, that should you continue this debate, I will be here first thing in the morning. :D:D
I'm sure the club are planning on using Gio and/or Matri in the Cavani deal. Hence, I don't believe we're going to pay 40 Million in cash. I'd love Higuain here, even more so than Cavani, and I feel if we can convince him to join us, he can be ours for 30 Million Euros (remember how Madrid got rid of VDV, Sneijder, and Robben?!).

JoJo would be criminally wasted as a RWF, as that is not his position. Yes, he can play there, but he's much better on the left, or as an SS.

Good night :hustini: Sweet Dzekonian Dreams :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
in your dreams would suarez only cost 25 million. krasic has barely played and is a huge flop. barely worth 5 million plus it's marotta selling here)

Dec 31, 2008
Higuain defenitely leaving, cant be more obvious then the standing ovation he got, from everyone, fans, Mourinho, teammates. Pretty much as a good buy as it can get without being confirmed yet.

Seriously should be able to compete with frigging PSG, and a CL-less Chelsea if they lose the final, because I seen them as likely destination too.
:agree:
Oh man, just make this happen. I've been waiting too long for this transfer.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Higuain defenitely leaving, cant be more obvious then the standing ovation he got, from everyone, fans, Mourinho, teammates. Pretty much as a good buy as it can get without being confirmed yet.

Seriously should be able to compete with frigging PSG, and a CL-less Chelsea if they lose the final, because I seen them as likely destination too.
Wow i hope you are right,i would love to have him here my favourite CF .

Higuain #9

But who's gonna be #10 ?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I saw a interview of Pastore a few days ago and he said that Higuain asked him about Paris and PSG, hopefully he isn't stupid enough to ruin his career and go from RM to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)