Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great. So Higuain is out of the question. Looks like Cavani to EPL and that leaves us with....

Yes, you know what is coming...

Edin Dzeko.

Thanks. And good night.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Higuain defenitely leaving, cant be more obvious then the standing ovation he got, from everyone, fans, Mourinho, teammates. Pretty much as a good buy as it can get without being confirmed yet.

Seriously should be able to compete with frigging PSG, and a CL-less Chelsea if they lose the final, because I seen them as likely destination too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Higuain defenitely leaving, cant be more obvious then the standing ovation he got, from everyone, fans, Mourinho, teammates. Pretty much as a good buy as it can get without being confirmed yet.

Seriously should be able to compete with frigging PSG, and a CL-less Chelsea if they lose the final, because I seen them as likely destination too.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Do you have a video?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Would be nice signing...but Cavani>>>>>Higuain.
Gonzalo, seems to me like a big game flop....maybe it's because of that Lyon miss, but we'll see. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong while he benches for Cavani at Juve:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would be cheaper to get Dzeko.

Would leave us some money to go ahead and add Jovetic to the cart before we hit the checkout line. :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm sure you know how I feel 'bout Dzeko. Great player, without a doubt he'd be a huge upgrade for us and he could potentially take us to the next level. BUT! Cavani is a better alternative and so is Higuain. So why settle for less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)