Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's a polite/friendly way for Madrid to say no to Juve's that day offer.
Must've learnt from Aguero's smile.

Because he is going to the trophyless black hole that is the Emirates when he could come here and win all kinds of shit. :)

I don't blame him, really, I'm just butthurt we're not getting him.
Honestly, any player worth his salt, will not want to go to a tesm that doesn't show their interest beyond a point. He's been speaking very highly of Juve and perhaps even prefers a move here over e Emirates, but you can't expect him to fight for a team that doesn't fight for him. Look at the stuff Jojo said about us, it's coz he knows and is aware of our interest. Which is perhaps he'll put up whatever resistance he can to see this deal through. Really works both ways, and I can't blame Higuain at all, coz we probably walked away from the auction/bidding war etc.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm telling you I've been this optimistic the last two seasons, and still feel excited about our potential market plans. Third time lucky, baby. :D
No, this is not good. Because the fall out is going to be you insisting that we had two players in our hands and were very close because of various random sources :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, this is not good. Because the fall out is going to be you insisting that we had two players in our hands and were very close because of various random sources :D
Oh no way. I maintain that we almost certainly will get one of those two, and maybe two, I give that an outside chance of happening depending on how the market develops along with sales. Not impossible. But if we fail to get even one, then as far as I'm concerned, Beppe will be replaced.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Has Higuain, his father, brother, sister, Wenger, Perez or anybody said anything about being a done deal or close to being completed? Wait until City or Chelsea start sniffing around. Arsenal :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Has Higuain, his father, brother, sister, Wenger, Perez or anybody said anything about being a done deal or close to being completed? Wait until City or Chelsea start sniffing around. Arsenal :lol:
No, but the more the news spreads, you can tell, they're probably closing him on in. Those figures look pretty realistic too. Also, 27m, an Arsenal club record. :lol: :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Will still stick with my prediction i made on another forum.
He'll go to man city in the end and my wound wud probably heal much quicker.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
No, but the more the news spreads, you can tell, they're probably closing him on in. Those figures look pretty realistic too. Also, 27m, an Arsenal club record. :lol: :lol:
Yeah, most probably but let's just wait. It'd be a shame though losing him to Arsenal. Of all the fucking teams in the world Arsenal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)