Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What about our kit deal with nike ? How come we havent renegotiated it yet or do we have to wait until the contract expires ?
Our kit deal is piss poor at 13m a year.i mean even inter receive more than us ffs at 18m.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
What about our kit deal with nike ? How come we havent renegotiated it yet or do we have to wait until the contract expires ?
Our kit deal is piss poor at 13m a year.i mean even inter receive more than us ffs at 18m.
Arsenal had to wait very long too with new kit maker. Now they are happy with new, very big Puma deal, but up to now their old Nike contract much limited their finances power.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah they'll recieve 30m in pounds per year starting from 2014.Thats a pretty amazing deal for a 4th place epl team.Only madrid have a bigger deal than them now.
Being in epl is a big advantage for teams like them and even pool for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

going with adidas in 2 years time apparently
Any figures being thrown around ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah they'll recieve 30m in pounds per year starting from 2014.Thats a pretty amazing deal for a 4th place epl team.Only madrid have a bigger deal than them now.
Being in epl is a big advantage for teams like them and even pool for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Any figures being thrown around ?
no idea, all i can imagine is that its better than our current deal otherwise we wouldn't have gone with it

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
You're right. Yes, they are. This mercato is make or break for Mr. Wenger after like what 10 years without any trophy. Of course he's willing to break his transfer records to save his arse.
Sometimes I wish our club had someone like Galliani, the AC Milan's Moggi. That old bald is really something with his genius tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)