Golden Foot Award 2006: Let's Vote for Del Capitano :) (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On Friday, May 5th, at the "Centro Sportivo Milanello", the training complex of AC Milan, the names of the 10 nominees for the 2006 Golden Foot award, the career international award, were revealed by the event promoters, World Champions Club and La Gazzetta dello Sport. Also Andriy Shevchenko, the 2005 winner, was present at the press conference. The 10 nominees are: Michael BALLACK (Germany), David BECKHAM (England), CAFU Marcos Evangelista de Moraes (Brazil), Hernán CRESPO (Argentina), Alessandro DEL PIERO (Italy), Luis FIGO (Portugal), Paolo MALDINI (Italy), RAÚL González Blanco (Spain), RONALDO Luíz Nazário de Lima (Brazil), Zinedine ZIDANE (France). They are all great champions of modern football, internationally well-known and with a glorious career. From May 5th through August 25th the visitors of the web site [B]www.goldenfoot.com[/B] will decide who, among the nominees, will win the 2006 Golden Foot award, the player who will place his footprints beside the all-time football legends'.

Let's make Alex win this trophy, mates :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Well all this players deserve it, but as true Juventini, we all go for Alex ;)

Don't we ;)

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    I'm dissapointed.

I know Maldini or Zidane may have deserved it more, but believe me, Milan fans, nor Real fans would ever vote for our captain, NEVER :( even if he did deserve it.

This showes that Juve fans are never biased, but comon, we have to care about our men, no body else rates them objectively :(

Forza Juve !!!
    Forza Del Piero - Vote for him !!!

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Elvin said:
    I'm dissapointed.

I know Maldini or Zidane may have deserved it more, but believe me, Milan fans, nor Real fans would ever vote for our captain, NEVER :( even if he did deserve it.

This showes that Juve fans are never biased, but comon, we have to care about our men, no body else rates them objectively :(

Forza Juve !!!
    Forza Del Piero - Vote for him !!!
    I actually voting for who deserves it. I think vote for someone just because he's in your favorite is very hypocrite. I mean if Zlatan is on the list you will vote for him because he plays in you favorite team?
    I respect a lot Del Piero, but I think Maldini (for the one I voted) deserve more than Del Piero. This season he hasn't play to much, but for the things he done in the past he deserves it.
    And Maldini is one of my favorites player since I was a kid, with Baggio and some other players.
    I'm a Juventus fan and I'll be one until the death or the thing who comes after it, but I've to be honest when other player deserves it.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Black&White. said:
    I actually voting for who deserves it. I think vote for someone just because he's in your favorite is very hypocrite. I mean if Zlatan is on the list you will vote for him because he plays in you favorite team?
    I respect a lot Del Piero, but I think Maldini (for the one I voted) deserve more than Del Piero. This season he hasn't play to much, but for the things he done in the past he deserves it.
    And Maldini is one of my favorites player since I was a kid, with Baggio and some other players.
    I'm a Juventus fan and I'll be one until the death or the thing who comes after it, but I've to be honest when other player deserves it.
    I know that's what I'm saying, Juve fans aren't biased, but we should be sometimes.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    what's obvious is that maldini has no chance whether he deserves it or not. so either you try to make del piero win this, which is slim, unless del piero has a great wc like i hope (so atleast don't vote now if it's not del piero ! ) or it will be raul / ronaldo / zidane. obviously ronaldo has the best chance so if you don't want that prik to win another award before del piero atleast vote for our captain geeeez !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)