Golden Foot Award 2006: Let's Vote for Del Capitano :) (1 Viewer)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    mnementh said:
    what's obvious is that maldini has no chance whether he deserves it or not. so either you try to make del piero win this, which is slim, unless del piero has a great wc like i hope (so atleast don't vote now if it's not del piero ! ) or it will be raul / ronaldo / zidane. obviously ronaldo has the best chance so if you don't want that prik to win another award before del piero atleast vote for our captain geeeez !
    word.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    Zidane has the best chance as he ir retiring this year.... But i'm voting for Del piero.... I believe some members here won't, which is up to them... But shame on you..

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
    Nov 7, 2004
    With all due respect to Mr. Maldini, and I have megatons, he's been praised his entire career. Not only by the Milan fans but by Italian fans and fans from all over the world. Alex doesn't really get much credit outside of the Juve community. He's been a scapegoat of the press for years and now, nearing the end he comes back as strong as ever, telling them to suck it..

In another words, this award won't probably mean as much to P. Maldini as it will to Alex and all Juve fans. I would like for once, for Alex to get some award.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    jumbo said:
    With all due respect to Mr. Maldini, and I have megatons, he's been praised his entire career. Not only by the Milan fans but by Italian fans and fans from all over the world. Alex doesn't really get much credit outside of the Juve community. He's been a scapegoat of the press for years and now, nearing the end he comes back as strong as ever, telling them to suck it..

In another words, this award won't probably mean as much to P. Maldini as it will to Alex and all Juve fans. I would like for once, for Alex to get some award.
    U should put this in your signature, mare.

Quality... +rep.

Sep 1, 2002
    Muha said:
    Zidane has the best chance as he ir retiring this year.... But i'm voting for Del piero.... I believe some members here won't, which is up to them... But shame on you..
    Shame on me: I just voted, and not for DP.

Lets be honest about it; it is an international award and he doesn't deserve it.

Oh the shame!

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    bianconero said:
    Shame on me: I just voted, and not for DP.

Lets be honest about it; it is an international award and he doesn't deserve it.

Oh the shame!
    you surely share a different opinion to the majority of the members and the fans in general.... If you've voted for someone else, then that's good for you mate...

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I won't vote for Del Piero simply because he doesn't deserve it above Ronaldo, Maldini or Zidane. But then again, all of those players will get a fair share of biased votes so I see no reason why you guys shouldn't vote for the little baggin.
    Though it won't matter, as Jumbo said above, he doesn't get much credit outside Juventus and Italy, and won't win it either way. So you might as well give your vote to the guy you think has really earned this award.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Can't make my mind up, whether I'll vote for Del Piero or Zidane. But... Maldini? A Milan player? Interesting that a fan of Juve would even consider that.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    i voted for alex and i think he deserves it, if you look at those players on that list i don't think any of them had a better year than del piero who lets not forget has spent most of the year sitting on the bench thanks to his coach but has not let his performance drop when he was called upon.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    If it is only about this year performances, how can one vote for Maldini? He has been injuried for most of the season!

I voted for Ale, but, tell me, is it about this year or it's a general thing?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    ok people. I remember hearing about this and liking the idea when Baggio won it. Since then I forgot about it. Now I did some checkings.

This award is sponsored by Gazetta Della Sport !! So Alex does have a very good chance to win it.

The award is not only on this year but also on this year... which is why Alex is there this year and not the previous years. This year is important factor.

Alex deserves to be in the promenade of heros and great players. And he has a chance because it's not a coincidence 3 Serie A players (Baggio, Nedved, Shevchenko) were previously chosen.

Del Piero has a good chance to win it, in contrast to what I previously thought.

So vote all for Del Piero because he'll make the top 3 and you can make the difference.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    mnementh said:
    can't believe there are people here who won't vote for del piero. disgusting. :tdown:

You're a fucking idiot, too :agree:

DP is one of my favorite players, but how can you claim it's "disgusting" to give the vote to someone who is retiring, and has arguably been one of the greatest players of all time, even better than DP, who is still playing the game?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    mnementh said:
    ok people. I remember hearing about this and liking the idea when Baggio won it. Since then I forgot about it. Now I did some checkings.

This award is sponsored by Gazetta Della Sport !! So Alex does have a very good chance to win it.

The award is not only on this year but also on this year... which is why Alex is there this year and not the previous years. This year is important factor.

Alex deserves to be in the promenade of heros and great players. And he has a chance because it's not a coincidence 3 Serie A players (Baggio, Nedved, Shevchenko) were previously chosen.

Del Piero has a good chance to win it, in contrast to what I previously thought.

So vote all for Del Piero because he'll make the top 3 and you can make the difference.

What is the point of an award if it's not fairly chosen, instead it's merely rigged by fanboys picking their favorite player? People like you defeat the purpose of these awards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)