Go To hell You IBRA Haters!......... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Fliakis said:
    just take off the drughi avatar. you're not one of them and never will be.

Ok i admit im frustrated with our exit. But to blame a player who potentially has the ability to become Europes finest annoys me to the max. But He (Ibra) isnt all we've got. This isnt a pointless Thread! Im just sick of the way everyone uses him as our Scapegoat whenever we fail.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
    The team was shit. Capello's Shit overrated.com.
    We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

Stop using Ibra as a scapegoat!
    I LOVE IBRA

I HOPE HE CONTINUES PLAYING LIKE THIS AND WITH JUVE FOREVER

ZLATAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Ok i admit im frustrated with our exit. But to blame a player who potentially has the ability to become Europes finest annoys me to the max. But He (Ibra) isnt all we've got. This isnt a pointless Thread! Im just sick of the way everyone uses him as our Scapegoat whenever we fail.
    he is our worst player this season, ok, maybe second worst to vieira, when he was supposed to be our leader. and as i said, i didnt like him from the beginning. too many tricks, too little benefits. i was pissed of when we got him and milan took gilardino.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Cant Believe the amount of tossers slagging Ibra this way! when he does well everyone applaudes him, but when he does bad hes the worst signing ever! Ibra IS quality, deep down you all know that. Form is Temporarily, Class is permanent.

But you guys are really making me think what exactly are you here for?????

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:

Well Im sorry, but the problem with Ibra, is that he hasnt win the fans, if you dont believe me, look at what channel4,com post in the game review

"At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero"

Now, like I said, Ibra has to mature alot, and its Capello's fault cause he keeps field him, but he HAS been playing bad, just like Del Piero last season, whats the diference, DP is the clubs icon, while Ibra has only one season here, its easy for the fans to want him out, caus at the moment he hasnt prove his worth.

But I wish he stays for one more season, to see if with another coach he can actually show twhat he is made of

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    he is our worst player this season, ok, maybe second worst to vieira, when he was supposed to be our leader. and as i said, i didnt like him from the beginning. too many tricks, too little benefits. i was pissed of when we got him and milan took gilardino.

DAMM and he was bought supposedly to cover del piero´s shoes!

Whata frikkn twad he is.... not even near to our good old captain!!

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Fliakis said:
    he is our worst player this season
    Fliakis said:
    , ok, maybe second worst to vieira, when he was supposed to be our leader. and as i said, i didnt like him from the beginning. too many tricks, too little benefits. i was pissed of when we got him and milan took gilardino.

You are our worst Player of the season with that comment! On a forum sense. When zlatan is on song everyone praises him. Stick with the boy, he'll come good. I promise you.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Cant Believe the amount of tossers slagging Ibra this way! when he does well everyone applaudes him, but when he does bad hes the worst signing ever! Ibra IS quality, deep down you all know that. Form is Temporarily, Class is permanent.

But you guys are really making me think what exactly are you here for?????

maybe all Juve fans are blind and you are rigth... maybe you are the only one who deserves to be a Juve fan.

Sep 28, 2002
    Espectro said:
    Well Im sorry, but the problem with Ibra, is that he hasnt win the fans, if you dont believe me, look at what channel4,com post in the game review

"At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero"

Now, like I said, Ibra has to mature alot, and its Capello's fault cause he keeps field him, but he HAS been playing bad, just like Del Piero last season, whats the diference, DP is the clubs icon, while Ibra has only one season here, its easy for the fans to want him out, caus at the moment he hasnt prove his worth.

But I wish he stays for one more season, to see if with another coach he can actually show twhat he is made of
    they did that? they ARE the best fans in the world :pint:

Sep 28, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:

You are our worst Player of the season with that comment! On a forum sense. When zlatan is on song everyone praises him. Stick with the boy, he'll come good. I promise you.

you can ask marty to sell me to milan forum..

Sep 28, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    So what were you saying last season when he was voted player of the season?
    you want to know what i was saying? ill tell you. i was saying that he didnt deserve, cause both camoranesi and cannavaro were better than him last year.

even del piero who supposedly had a shite season scored more goals

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:

Ok, I will tell Moggi that you promise that he will come good, ok, Happy?

Common man, stop it ok, in this moment all afns a frustrated with the team and with Zlatan, even in the stadium the fans insult him, I think that you are rigth when you say that he could become great, but the truth is that he has been awful this season, and that probably theres a chance that he will be sold.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    So what were you saying last season when he was voted player of the season?
    IM really thinking that it was a lucky shot coming from him!

Under Capello Zlatan will not improve and from now on he will go DOWNHILL

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    Hydde said:
    IM really thinking that it was a lucky shot coming from him!

Under Capello Zlatan will not improve and from now on he will go DOWNHILL

Crapello should be axed! Negative son of a Biatch! Zlatan is a star in the making. you Tossers are a disgrace! Ok Zlatan hasnt eclipsed the form he did last season. He'll come good. Again! Then we'll see exactly what happens. Like Kaka did at milan.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Moggi D'Messiah, you need to get this over your head. Ibrahimovic was NEVER world class player and NEVER will be. OK!?! Potential my ass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)