Go To hell You IBRA Haters!......... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
The team was shit. Capello's Shit overrated.com.
We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

Stop using Ibra as a scapegoat!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
The team was shit. Capello's Shit overrated.com.
We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

Stop using Ibra as a scapegoat!
I agree with you there. But it has to be said that Ibra is looking low on confidence and ideas at the moment. His touch and passes are poor and looks a shadow of the great player of last season.

Gid rid of Crapello and put some creativity next to Zlatan, and boost his confidence.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Thank you for this thread. Asking Ibra to suck this and that seems to be this forum's passion of the month. He does not play very well, that's for sure, but the way he is bashed right now one can forget that he was the foreign player of last year, and one of the best Juventus players of the season. I don't really think he forgot how to play football.

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Boksic said:
    I agree with you there. But it has to be said that Ibra is looking low on confidence and ideas at the moment. His touch and passes are poor and looks a shadow of the great player of last season.

Gid rid of Crapello and put some creativity next to Zlatan, and boost his confidence.

Ibrahimovic is a talent the whole of Europe are jealous of. we have him yet we slag him down. It isnt him thats the problem. I infact envy moggi to bring Ibra to Juve. Its the rest of the team im worried about. Neddy/Thuram/canna/emo all ageing biatches! I hate everyone putting Zlatan down. He only works with confidence as long as everyone around him is brimming with it! ......Which we aint.

Fuck you haters, Juve need heart. capello is fucking the system up!

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Espectro said:
    Somebody is gonna get his thread cloooose :D

Suck my balls Espectro!
    You for one are among the haters! I watched toinights match, and REALITY CHECK! are shit. Not only Ibra but the squad as a whole. We have some serious shit to sort out IF we are to be the best in Europe. We got done by Arsenal, who Im sorry to say were the better team. TEAM!!!! My Fucking point. TEAM! we dont have such a thing. Capello has to go without a doubt!

Come back Lippi! sort Capellos mess out before were fuct!

Sep 28, 2002
    who exactly is jealous of zlatan. if we were to sell him i doubt we'd even make profit from him.

overrated selfish fuck, thats who he is! and he's not young mind you, ronaldinho at that age was ripping world apart.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Fliakis said:
    who exactly is jealous of zlatan. if we were to sell him i doubt we'd even make profit from him.

overrated selfish fuck, thats who he is! and he's not young mind you, ronaldinho at that age was ripping world apart.

Pardon my English, but Fuck you! You Fickle bastards. It isnt about zlatan. We expect so much of him cos we know what potential he holds, YET people jump on the band wagon and relate Juves Failure on him. Its a team effort. No one mentions Trez, or any other players apart from Zlatan. We have a real catch with him. Its the rest im worried about! Cant you fickle bastards see!?!?!?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Originally Posted by Moggi D'Messiah

Suck my balls Espectro! You for one are among the haters! I watched toinights match, and REALITY CHECK! are shit. Not only Ibra but the squad as a whole. We have some serious shit to sort out IF we are to be the best in Europe. We got done by Arsenal, who Im sorry to say were the better team. TEAM!!!! My ------- point. TEAM! we dont have such a thing. Capello has to go without a doubt!

Come back Lippi! sort Capellos mess out before were fuct!
    Look kid, I know that you have a crsuh on me, but I dont do that, sorry :kiss:

And just for your info... I have always say that ibra's situation is Capello's fault, but hey I guess that makes me a Ibra hater...

Now take a cold shower, chill out before you get banned kid.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Espectro said:
    Look kid, I know that you have a crsuh on me, but I dont do that, sorry :kiss:

And just for your info... I have always say that ibra's situation is Capello's fault, but hey I guess that makes me a Ibra hater...

Now take a cold shower, chill out before you get banned kid.

Read other posts carefully, ok! Ibra as well as Del-Piero get slated everytime juve fail. We should stick behind what we've got til its gone, there is no need to BAN ME!?

People should stop critisising & get behind our boys! Capello has so gotta go!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Ibra deserves fuck all, but a stick in the butt!

I hope we had Kovacevic instead of this useless monster.

Sep 28, 2002
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Pardon my English, but Fuck you! You Fickle bastards. It isnt about zlatan. We expect so much of him cos we know what potential he holds, YET people jump on the band wagon and relate Juves Failure on him. Its a team effort. No one mentions Trez, or any other players apart from Zlatan. We have a real catch with him. Its the rest im worried about! Cant you fickle bastards see!?!?!?
    fuck me but didnt like him since the day one, ok, maybe day two. and his current failures prove me right for all i care.

im sick of shouting during matches: dont dribble, pass the ball you wanker. and apparently he cant do that. so why shouldnt he retire? he has enough money to by a nice home and live with oh so lovely wife!

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Mozart said:
    THis is useless...:disagree: ...

Your Sig is useless!! Our Ultras do what they do best! They sung there hearts out the whole game. Even my mates who are Arsenal fans said they'd love to have the passion of Juventus fans in their games.

Our Ultras are the best! Shame some of you lot are here disgust me to call yourselves Juventus fans!

Fickle!!

And why you wanna ban me!?

What reason exactly????? For showing Passion for the club that I Love so much?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Originally Posted by Moggi D'Messiah
    Read other posts carefully, ok! Ibra as well as Del-Piero get slated everytime juve fail. We should stick behind what we've got til its gone, there is no need to BAN ME!?

People should stop critisising & get behind our boys! Capello has so gotta go!

So we have lower our tone, have we?

Look I think is you who as to read other post carefully before calling me a Ibra hater, I have bash him when he plays bad, becuose he does plays bad, But I have never said that he is to blame for the team's actions, I have always said that Ibra needs to learn, to mature and tht its capello's fault if Ibra is not delivering cuase its Capello who keeps put him in the line up instead of benching him to teach him what he is doing worng

And I dont know if you deserve to be banned, but you have open a usless thread, and insult me over nothing, now the last part I honestly dont care, but what I can tell you is that you should be careful, and try top calm down befor calling names to others, you are frustrated, we all are, so take it easy.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    Fliakis said:
    fuck me but didnt like him since the day one, ok, maybe day two. and his current failures prove me right for all i care.

im sick of shouting during matches: dont dribble, pass the ball you wanker. and apparently he cant do that. so why shouldnt he retire? he has enough money to by a nice home and live with oh so lovely wife!

Go hang yourself!

You aint Juventus at all.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
    haha, you are worried about Cannavaro , Nedved and thuram????? Those man have passion for Juve. Ibrahimovic is since his coming a loser. I live in amsterdam and since I hate Ajax I hated him also but besides that, he is a freaking loser. He must work in the circus. He don't have the passion to play for my Juve. Sure, he is not our only problem but if he's still in Juve next year I'm going to boycot him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Zlatan is being an asshole ,, crap crap crap.

Is Capello´s fault but the reality is that HE IS BEING CRAP!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)