Go To hell You IBRA Haters!......... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Im sick and tired! when ever Juve lose or go out, Its IBRAS fault. Go fuck yourselves!
The team was shit. Capello's Shit overrated.com.
We need to bring in some heart, youngsters who breathe Juventus. Not so much the Vieiras etc......

Stop using Ibra as a scapegoat!

It's not so much Ibra as it is Capello trying to mould Ibra. He just wont let the kid be. His tactics expect Ibra to play a certain way and are therefore built around that. Which quite clearly Ibra is incapable of doing. It will be easier for everyone involved to not let Ibra be the centre of our gameplay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Quote of the year

“I needed a central defender who could pass the ball forward to Ibrahimovic faster, and Kovac is a little more accurate in his passing than Thuram. That’s all there is to it.”

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Jeeks said:
Quote of the year

“I needed a central defender who could pass the ball forward to Ibrahimovic faster, and Kovac is a little more accurate in his passing than Thuram. That’s all there is to it.”
That was a killer. :pumpkin:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jeeks said:
Quote of the year

This is a disgrace,

He is admitting that we cant just play the ball in the middle of the field, but he does nothing about it. And he doesnt have the players in the midfield because himself didnt searched for them, so he is the one ot blame.

Ill kill myself if in the end of the campaign he dont search for players in the midfield-

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
ibra is playing horribly, but with capello's comments in mind, it raises some issues. capello is playing him as a bullseye for longballs. what a waste of talent, never mind a striker. he is being played like a midfielder, who must use 2 more touches than usual to get the ball in control. However, ibra is still shit, and if he left, i wouldn't shed a tear. i just think we need to play him in a position that suits his skills. its like playing trezegol as set up man, it might work occassionally, but it doesn't play to his strengths.

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Capello is Smothering Juve to Death! Get rid of this Negative toss pot!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Jeeks said:
    Quote of the year

i think our hole saeson is resume in this quote, and if I were Moggi I will sack Capello just for this quote, cause in this quote you can see the "greatness" of our actual coach.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    While you are hear caling people names nad telling them to go to hell, it might interest you to note that in the 4 cl games against werder Bremen and Arsenal, with Zlatan in the side ,we did not score a single goal, without him we scored 4, now interpret that any way you like. You wanna come and look like you are some knight in snining armour and say stuff like he is one of the most talented players on earth, well thats your perogative. i personally think he is good, a tad overrated but absolutely no heart. How dare you say anything about Trez? Trez has scored 20 goals in the league without any being a free kick or penalty , think about 5 in Cl and has never been regarded as a saviour. Zlatan is getting stick cos the overrating was ott so he should be prepared to be bashed when he has been shite for the best part of this season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    denco said:
    While you are hear caling people names nad telling them to go to hell, it might interest you to note that in the 4 cl games against werder Bremen and Arsenal, with Zlatan in the side ,we did not score a single goal, without him we scored 4, now interpret that any way you like. You wanna come and look like you are some knight in snining armour and say stuff like he is one of the most talented players on earth, well thats your perogative. i personally think he is good, a tad overrated but absolutely no heart. How dare you say anything about Trez? Trez has scored 20 goals in the league without any being a free kick or penalty , think about 5 in Cl and has never been regarded as a saviour. Zlatan is getting stick cos the overrating was ott so he should be prepared to be bashed when he has been shite for the best part of this season
    IMO all was crytal clear when in the first game of the werder series Del piero managed to help in 2 goals, with just 20 minutes in the clock.

that is justa little example of what happened the whole season

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
    Capello HUMILIATED him this last part of the season making him look like a fucking Kenneth Andersson or Tare with those DAMNED long balls.
    If I were Zlatan I would go for some other big team that actually KNOWS HOW TO PLAY SOCCER.....like Barcelona..... I'd go for the same money and then we'll see.... Another Henry-case, even worse.

FYI, even though he's not even close to the Ibrahimovic that we saw until Christmas, tonight the FEW decent chances that we had passed thru him.

If we bash him tonight, what about shithead Nedved (it's really time to let him go) being ejected for a stupid useless foul and what about Trezeguet??????? He doesn't even bother with the long balls, he can't pass, he doesn't have driblling skills...according to you, he's just supposed to score.... He had two big chances tonight and he blew them!

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
    Zlatan's a juventus disaster, a horrible, ill-advised calamity of a footballer, all ego, no heart, no brain, self important loser, end this relationship now Juve!

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
    NYJuve said:
    what about Trezeguet??????? He doesn't even bother with the long balls, he can't pass, he doesn't have driblling skills...according to you, he's just supposed to score.... He had two big chances tonight and he blew them!
    Trezeguet was horrible tonight too, ok he's got a good goal scoring ratio but a modern striker's got to have more to his game than Trez.

Forza_Baggio10

Dec 12, 2005
    I hate to tell you all this but we got outclassed by Arsenal's midfield. We have a good defense and a good attack. However, our midfield sucks the left nut of a rhino. All soccer games are won in the middle of the field by the midfielders. Anyone who has played can tell you if your midfield is in form you are going to kick some serious ass because it opens EVERYTHING up!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Originally Posted by NYJuve

Capello HUMILIATED him this last part of the season making him look like a ------- Kenneth Andersson or Tare with those DAMNED long balls.
    If I were Zlatan I would go for some other big team that actually KNOWS HOW TO PLAY SOCCER.....like Barcelona..... I'd go for the same money and then we'll see.... Another Henry-case, even worse.
    If he wants to leave, he will not be miss...

FYI, even though he's not even close to the Ibrahimovic that we saw until Christmas, tonight the FEW decent chances that we had passed thru him.
    Decent chances? what game did you watch!??? Zlatan was awful.

If we bash him tonight, what about shithead Nedved (it's really time to let him go) being ejected for a stupid useless foul and what about Trezeguet??????? He doesn't even bother with the long balls, he can't pass, he doesn't have driblling skills...according to you, he's just supposed to score.... He had two big chances tonight and he blew them!
    Nedved did made a mistake, but he was one of the fwe players that did try to make something, and one of the few players that played with heart out there, he got frustated to see that the rest of the team gave up, I dont blame him for what he did, and besides, you cant tell methat even if Nedved would have stay in the game we would have won the game cause, thats crap.

Trezeguet, we know his style of play, he is our top scorer, he is a deadly striker, if he did want to run for long balls, its becouse playing long balls is buls"·$. Trezeguet has never have dribling skills, our passing skils, becouse he is a finisher he is not supoust to have that skills, however, Zlatan should have them, and Trez has manage to score 20 gaols, just how many has Zlatan who supustly has pass and dribling?

Bottom line, Trezeguet and Nedved have sopmething that at the moment Zlatan hasnt probe, they have a Juventus hart.

So dont you come here trying to say that we should also bash Nedved and Trez

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    At least Trezeguet is almost always there when we need goalds desperately
    Nedved was a prick but he showed the will to do something and was running all the pitch

Zlatan has been useless since LONG time ago.

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    Why do you take your time replying to someone who thinks Zlatan is the new Zidane?

Never said that. I said that he's the only player after Zidane that gave me some fun while watching Juve.

Tonight we all sucked. But do not give this crap that it's all Ibrahimovic's fault.
    Trezeguet is a finisher? Well, when he scores he's great, tonight he had two chances and he blew them.

Nedved is a shithead, I repeat. You do not foul someone in their half from behind when you know you already got one yellow card and when your team still has (minimal) chance to score.

You have a talent like Ibrahimovic and you use him same way as Kenneth Andersson or Tare.....please. Then he got frustrated and scared to make mistakes.... he needs to be free on the field, not to be one of those static players up there.

Put anyone at his place and play those long balls..... the final result doesn't change my friend.

Something is really wrong with the way we play. We just don't know how to play.
    We played well the first part of the season cuz Vieira's form was excellent and cuz Ibra was playing magic.
    When Vieira form got shit and when Ibra started to be used with long balls, we started to play like shit.

WE NEED A COACH THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY SOCCER.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Ibra is not the one to be blamed. He is just a player who was forced to play by his coach during a period of time when he was not ready. This saw him delay his return to his full physical strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)